Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Calling any user with experience in RPG or Modding this game. to give me ideas how to replace the princess model > PM "potion maker". Since it is the most viable without corrupting the game so much. [ 2 QUESTION : is it possible to add events?] /// For the time being I will continue creating ideas like these:

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
For those who asked how to be with PM in other cities, activate events
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. You can also use the free time option to hold events with princesses x yarizo.

HappyGoomba

Mar 7, 2020
how do i get to titan step?
Straight south from the village near the trade route. Enter the forest at the end of the road. At the southern end of the forest, there's a guarded wall. Talk to the soldiers after the Guild tells you to go to Titan Step, and they'll let you through.

fakes74112

Feb 1, 2018
Straight south from the village near the trade route. Enter the forest at the end of the road. At the southern end of the forest, there's a guarded wall. Talk to the soldiers after the Guild tells you to go to Titan Step, and they'll let you through.
Are here certain quests i need to clear to trigger it?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
You must finish the guild missions, reference that you are going to visualize the missions of Leon and Iris in Titan Step and Outpost of the Pillars. There the guild of the main capital will ask you to go to TITAN STEP. "You must finish the main quests." /
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mahdaas

Feb 19, 2022
ANY translation patch for .43 or .44 ? also in my game some iris quest doesnt even have jp word on the text bubble.is this normal?

IamMrMister115

Mar 13, 2021
Hey ive just increased the Potion Maker's relationship to level 4 but when i talk to her as the solo protag i cant seem to recruit her, how am I supposed to do so?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Hey ive just increased the Potion Maker's relationship to level 4 but when i talk to her as the solo protag i cant seem to recruit her, how am I supposed to do so?
If you have already done the event where you ask her PM if she likes being by your side (follower), you can clearly take her with you on adventures with the princess. but if you want to walk around her other cities with her alone. press Q and click her Free time option, so you can spend time alone with her.

IamMrMister115

Mar 13, 2021
If you have already done the event where you ask her PM if she likes being by your side (follower), you can clearly take her with you on adventures with the princess. but if you want to walk around her other cities with her alone. press Q and click her Free time option, so you can spend time alone with her.
No that isnt it. Im trying to recruit her for the first time as the solo protag. But when i pick talk she says we dont have anything to talk about, and when i pick relationship events nothing happens. Ive only just got the second adventure badge and recruited Yarizo, do i have to go further in the story or something first?

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
No that isnt it. Im trying to recruit her for the first time as the solo protag. But when i pick talk she says we dont have anything to talk about, and when i pick relationship events nothing happens. Ive only just got the second adventure badge and recruited Yarizo, do i have to go further in the story or something first?
Talk to PM and see the quest option and check the quests to bring items for her. but how strange that she does not ask you for help. If she doesn't work out for you, that seems strange to me. Buy a gift for her at the sex shop in the red light district.

IamMrMister115

Mar 13, 2021
Talk to PM and see the quest option and check the quests to bring items for her. but how strange that she does not ask you for help. If she doesn't work out for you, that seems strange to me. Buy a gift for her at the sex shop in the red light district.
Yep none of this works
tried everything yet when i click on the relationship events it just takes me out of the menu

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Dunno but kinda weird that you can trigger the Inn Negotiation Event in the Village close to trading route Inn when sleeping at Inn in the Royal Capital xD (Talk to the innkeeper and let Kohaku negotiate, then don't sleep there).

Also dunno if bug or not but Kohaku's Love went from 101 to -99 (shows as 0 in status screen) after clearing the "Investigating the Unknown" Quest, lost to the Boss once if that matters lol.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes