Hrenheim

Feb 15, 2018
I need help guys

First, how do i find the monastery?
Second, in this line:
Succubus
● Go to the Brothel as solo Male Protagonist, talk to the fat man in the lower left of the dancing
stage, then go to the bathroom in the top right of the room. Now go upstairs and speak to the
man at the desk

I traveled upstairs and spoke to the man at the desk but nothing happened, what do i do?

rab4

May 14, 2022
how do i trigger the first Succubus event pole dancing? event isnt triggering when I follow the guide.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
Wow, i searched everywhere for the "An alchemist" and you guys telling me that is this content is not released yet ???

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
At this point giving up on the game is valid have subscribed to techno before and kept checking on his updates and seems like hes been milking this project a lot the mc and yarizo dck inconsistency also bugs me welp almost 3 years of time adoring this project is now gone to me now goodluck to people who are willing to wait for this project to finish.

Reactions: lusciousboy01

Hell2011

Sep 26, 2022
I'm new here, the game says it requires RPGVXACE RTP to run, any help? even a link to any comment that previously explained it would be appreciated, can't seem to find stuff.

BreadnNetorare

Sep 24, 2021
I'm new here, the game says it requires RPGVXACE RTP to run, any help? even a link to any comment that previously explained it would be appreciated, can't seem to find stuff.
Its a program needed to run the game you can download it on google or search it here on f95zone

Reactions: Hell2011

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
Is there a mechanic where the priestess compared the MC sex performance with other's?
There's a guy in the red light district that increase the MC skill, so now im curious if the MC's skill has an impact when the priestess has sex with other that have higher sex stats? Whats the point to increasing the MC's skills?

Also is it possible to increase the amount of cum that the MC ejaculate? When she has sex with other ppl/creature, they all seem to produce more cum than the MC up to liters of cum.

I'm not looking at making I'm a stud, but I'm curious as to how far that rabit hole goes

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Is there a mechanic where the priestess compared the MC sex performance with other's?
There's a guy in the red light district that increase the MC skill, so now im curious if the MC's skill has an impact when the priestess has sex with other that have higher sex stats? Whats the point to increasing the MC's skills?

Also is it possible to increase the amount of cum that the MC ejaculate? When she has sex with other ppl/creature, they all seem to produce more cum than the MC up to liters of cum.

I'm not looking at making I'm a stud, but I'm curious as to how far that rabit hole goes
This mechanic is to increase the efficiency that MC has with the female NPCs, but it doesn't work with the princess, she can forget Yarizo (Yarizo is superhuman in the sexual aspect). The only thing that I have seen that you can increase the love of the princess and take care of her mental state about the violations that she has on the enemies. eg: if she was raped, the love drops, and there is a plus that lowers the statistics if she has orgasms. But that mechanic is not optimized. It would be nice if Techno could open a record that we are free to modify in order to help as a community of modders.

LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
This mechanic is to increase the efficiency that MC has with the female NPCs, but it doesn't work with the princess, she can forget Yarizo (Yarizo is superhuman in the sexual aspect). The only thing that I have seen that you can increase the love of the princess and take care of her mental state about the violations that she has on the enemies. eg: if she was raped, the love drops, and there is a plus that lowers the statistics if she has orgasms. But that mechanic is not optimized. It would be nice if Techno could open a record that we are free to modify in order to help as a community of modders.
Aww I really liked the idea of sexual performance management where Yarizo is like the final boss of that mechanic

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes