LightCanadian

Jun 3, 2019
iam at 120 relation with yarizo, but now i dont know how to procced, any one know how?
Use the cart in the main city to move with yarizo. Also sleep in the inn's with high horniness priestess.

Going in dungeon with him only affects the addict stat, not the relationship stat. Same with camping, it increases addict but not relationship.

Make sure her lust stat is also high and if you want to go to the very end with yarizo, keep her love for you low.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
Waiting for potion maker netorare plot. PM x Yarizo would be nice. This scene gives me a strong feeling of hidden netorare.
View attachment 2254746
If some of you create your own editions. It would be good to share to add a mod.Hello friends, I would like to know who has knowledge about the base engine of the game or where I can learn to add or modify the game under the resources that I already have something like this: ///
I saw some of PM NTR images in this thread, but where do you guys found it? is it from other game Mod? or techno twitter??

PERV53

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone have a save file with high stats like Intelligence, Charisma, etc for the MC? I tried using a save editor but it doesn't seem to work, he has the same stats... unless I found the wrong variable (I think it's around the 106 variable and such).

Oct 19, 2020
Does anyone have a save file with high stats like Intelligence, Charisma, etc for the MC? I tried using a save editor but it doesn't seem to work, he has the same stats... unless I found the wrong variable (I think it's around the 106 variable and such).
You can edit the stat points variable, it's on here somewhere on the thread. Those points you can then assign on your stats to max them out at the church.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes