archer2

Mar 26, 2021
Forgive me for writing in Russian, but I really need help, I spent 3 hours with a translator and, unfortunately, I didn’t understand how to solve my problem (

Подскажите топожалуйста как запустить через JoiPlay, у меня самая последняя версия, при запуске пишет что нужно скачать RPG maker VX Ace, когда скачиваю установить не могу, телефон не распознает файл, а joiPlay так же не видел файл. Как установить RTP? В комментариях было написано что как то можно сделать так что бы JoiPlay распознавал .zip но так я и не понял как это сделать. Прошу, помогите пожалуйста, очень нуждаюсь вашей помощи!!
English version
Please tell me how to run through JoiPlay, I have the latest version, at startup it says that I need to download RPG maker VX Ace, when I download I can’t install, the phone does not recognize the file, and joiPlay also did not see the file. How to install RTP? It was written in the comments that somehow it can be done so that JoiPlay would recognize .zip, but I didn’t understand how to do it. Please help, I really need your help!!

Doety

Mar 28, 2021
Forgive me for writing in Russian, but I really need help, I spent 3 hours with a translator and, unfortunately, I didn’t understand how to solve my problem (

Подскажите топожалуйста как запустить через JoiPlay, у меня самая последняя версия, при запуске пишет что нужно скачать RPG maker VX Ace, когда скачиваю установить не могу, телефон не распознает файл, а joiPlay так же не видел файл. Как установить RTP? В комментариях было написано что как то можно сделать так что бы JoiPlay распознавал .zip но так я и не понял как это сделать. Прошу, помогите пожалуйста, очень нуждаюсь вашей помощи!!
English version
Please tell me how to run through JoiPlay, I have the latest version, at startup it says that I need to download RPG maker VX Ace, when I download I can’t install, the phone does not recognize the file, and joiPlay also did not see the file. How to install RTP? It was written in the comments that somehow it can be done so that JoiPlay would recognize .zip, but I didn’t understand how to do it. Please help, I really need your help!!
for me, I simply went to the zip file and selected it, you know, in the add file (import) option. In the play store version, this error sometimes appears, but it should work, in short, just select the zip file and it will install. Sorry for my English. (I'm practicing)

archer2

Mar 26, 2021
for me, I simply went to the zip file and selected it, you know, in the add file (import) option. In the play store version, this error sometimes appears, but it should work, in short, just select the zip file and it will install. Sorry for my English. (I'm practicing)
The second day of torment with JoiPlay. The bottom line is that this damn joiplay did not see the zip file. That is, I want to find it in the search through the application and this archive is not visible and this is a vicious circle, I have already downloaded the old version and combined it with the plugin versions, everything does not help. They wrote below what I would look for in youtube, but there is nothing there that would help me, there are only guides on how to install the application itself. my last hope is for the gods of this forum
(Englist from translater)
Russian version
Второй день мучения с JoiPlay. Суть в том что этот чортов joiplay не видел фаил zip. Тоесть я хочу найти в поиске через приложение и этот архив не видет и это замкнутый круг, я уже и старвен версии качал, и комбинировал с версиями плагина, все не помогает. Писали ниже что бы искал в youtube, но и там нетв ничего что бы мне помогло, там толькл гайды как установить само приложение. последняя моя надежда на богов помощи этого форума

Xenos20

Aug 8, 2017
how do i fix the black screen in 0.45 version when i'm left with after the end of a sex scene MC x random woman in town? Because now I have infinity black screen

Unter

Jul 15, 2019
The second day of torment with JoiPlay. The bottom line is that this damn joiplay did not see the zip file. That is, I want to find it in the search through the application and this archive is not visible and this is a vicious circle, I have already downloaded the old version and combined it with the plugin versions, everything does not help. They wrote below what I would look for in youtube, but there is nothing there that would help me, there are only guides on how to install the application itself. my last hope is for the gods of this forum
(Englist from translater)
Russian version
Второй день мучения с JoiPlay. Суть в том что этот чортов joiplay не видел фаил zip. Тоесть я хочу найти в поиске через приложение и этот архив не видет и это замкнутый круг, я уже и старвен версии качал, и комбинировал с версиями плагина, все не помогает. Писали ниже что бы искал в youtube, но и там нетв ничего что бы мне помогло, там толькл гайды как установить само приложение. последняя моя надежда на богов помощи этого форума
Распакуй zip в папку, потом в joiplay выперешь exe файл и все

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
idk if this is a well known glitch but talking to the revenge for ntr (on the lvl 2 board) quest guy as a solo priestess locked me into a convo with him but just kept spamming "you cant do this as a solo"

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
I wonder when they will understand that outside of Asia there is no censorship of characters in games, if you want to censor then do it in your country, but give us a game without censorship :FacePalm:

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
This game is so amazing and so dissapointing at the same time, the amount of content and scope is great, but every single thing in this game is unfinished or completely WIP.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes