JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
potion maker ntr soon? also why is there no new updates
1) No (unless a large group of same-minded people that wants PM NTR joins his patreon and start demanding that, TB will ignore you for a very long time);
2) 0.50 was released just recently, the thread should be updated. Still the Download Link should be either one or two pages ago.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
The dude said ver0.50 will be massive and look what we got, a bunch of scenes and a new weapon?
Wow now that is such a 'big and special' update.
Seriously! Dev needs more time in details. We don't actually care if story progress is late the important thing is there are a tons of events that is 'under develpment' and gallery. What is the difference of the shit of 2 months. Just continue the updates as usual. I think techno is just writing novels and don't care a little shit of players.

Ps. Anyone who is patroning please ctrl c, v this to dev? I really want to hear what he thinks.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
The dude said ver0.50 will be massive and look what we got, a bunch of scenes and a new weapon?
Seriously! Dev needs more time in details. We don't actually care if story progress is late the important thing is there are a tons of events that is 'under develpment' and gallery. What is the difference of the shit of 2 months. Just continue the updates as usual. I think techno is just writing novels and don't care a little shit of players.

Ps. Anyone who is patroning please ctrl c, v this to dev? I really want to hear what he thinks.
1) He is working on other games. TB is getting bored of working on this and he has no reason to back away from this attitude because he is still getting paid. You can whine (rightfully so) for as long as you want, but he will just shrug at this;

2) From that P.S., I can tell you are not a Patreon. Why the heck you want others to 'send this opinion' to him if you are not willing to go the 'legal way'. I can agree with the criticism, but this is just plain sad copium.

UwUTwT

Mar 26, 2022

he's shifting the main storyline into 0.51 update, that's why this update feels smaller.

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS

wightywolf

Nov 28, 2022
nice game stop crying on the dev wtf u just go to out all of his pleasure to create content and he will stop u can do some request but keep ur calm plz

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
The creator will never give them PM x Yarizo, the people who pay him don't want that, there will only be MC x PM, have I already said that PM is life? PM is love :unsure::cool:
I'm a patreon and I read two comments asking for NTR PM X YARIZO events. Until now we only have some sketches and some images on the ideas graph from the creator. but nothing concluded or explicit

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes