Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Are you playing machine translated or japanese? Because Its bugged after killing a rat
Not a japanese or EOP but I am self study japanese cause having lots of spare time (tks Covid) and many of Kanji dictionary and apps.

Maybe I am wrong, But when I load previous saves I concluded 3 possibilities
1. I saves too much (11 slots)
2. Buying dancer mask (ダンサーマスク)
3. I hit level cap (lvl 3).
Or combination of the above.

Last edited:
Reactions: weedlover47

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Judging the alpha 0.1 up to the rat crash, I have to say I'm very pleasantly surprised. The art is great but we all knew that already. What I like about the alpha is the composition and the writing. It's not novelist tier, but still really good. Technobrake respects the rules of storytelling for the most part and I like the small cliffhangers that make you want to play further.

The ring as a plot device seems interesting, and it seems that instead of including NTR just for hentai's sake, it could actually be explained by the story. It's implied that the ring lets the wearer attract perverted people of the opposite gender by fate. That's why Jimmy met Kohaku after putting the ring on. Shortly after, Kohaku puts the other ring on her finger. My guess is that the ring will work exactly the same and attract lots of perverted dudes from now on, leading to many NTR attempts. So it's not like every dude in the game is a pervert, Kohaku just attracts many perverts because she chose to wear the ring.

My favorite scene in terms of how it was crafted was when Kohaku whispered into Jimmy's ear that she's a nympho. The music track for the scene was very well chosen and I liked Jimmy's reaction and the hint of crazyness coming from Kohaku. Reminded me a bit of other popular Yanderes. However, I think that Kohaku's confession of being a nympho came way too soon. I think there could have been a much better arc of suspense if Kohaku hid her kinky side a bit longer. You would play as Jimmy, who's not aware of what Kohaku does when he's not looking, but of course you as the player know what she's doing because you are looking at the events from above. And slowly, you would see how Jimmy finds out about Kohaku's lewd side (peeking through the door while she masturbates, wondering why your coffee tastes weird and why the mug is wet on the outside, wondering if you just imagined the hole in her uniform or if it was real etc). Lots of wasted potential here.

Nevertheless I'm excited to see where the game goes from here. We finally got to see Iris in game, so that's already a highlight for me. The store clerk sure has some fans as well, and I'm excited to find out what the fortuneteller meant when she said that Kohaku has an interesting bloodline.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
In his twitter i saw everyday progress, he would post some scenes like 1 per week, one of them was a ntr in the bathhouse, and the other was in the alley... I don't know if this contentn is accessible in this release, but i managed to play as priest solo and walk around the town and other places

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
It's a bug when playing the current version in english. At the 30th, we should get a finished 0.11 with fully working english part, the current one is unfinished for the english and can (and will) lead to bugs and crashes due to not actually being completed
in this july 30th this game gonna get fully released?

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
okay, gotta wait full released, i'm type of guy that need to wait anime to end first then watch

cant keep my curiosity every week aahaha

Reactions: Hella_Hella

Otaku135

Dec 15, 2017
Can someone tell Technobrake that jerking off is really difficult when you have a guy singing "oh yeah..." into your ear every 3 seconds?

I mean seriously, the sound design (particularly the music) in this game has to be one of the most questionable decisions that the artist has made. The fact that some of the Jazzy music doesn't really fit the theme is one thing, but literally a song sung by a guy... who the f**k would think that's a good idea in a nukige?

Voiced Heroine? No, that would be too difficult. Here, have some guy whisper in your ear instead.

monomulti

Jan 13, 2018
Can someone tell Technobrake that jerking off is really difficult when you have a guy singing "oh yeah..." into your ear every 3 seconds?
I feel you but if you don't like the music/song then you can just press F6 to open up the sound options and turn it off.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020

I mean seriously, the sound design (particularly the music) in this game has to be one of the most questionable decisions that the artist has made. The fact that some of the Jazzy music doesn't really fit the theme is one thing, but literally a song sung by a guy... who the f**k would think that's a good idea in a nukige?

Voiced Heroine? No, that would be too difficult. Here, have some guy whisper in your ear instead.
Ikr, I just turn off the bgm because of that.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Judging the alpha 0.1 up to the rat crash, I have to say I'm very pleasantly surprised. The art is great but we all knew that already. What I like about the alpha is the composition and the writing. It's not novelist tier, but still really good. Technobrake respects the rules of storytelling for the most part and I like the small cliffhangers that make you want to play further.

The ring as a plot device seems interesting, and it seems that instead of including NTR just for hentai's sake, it could actually be explained by the story. It's implied that the ring lets the wearer attract perverted people of the opposite gender by fate. That's why Jimmy met Kohaku after putting the ring on. Shortly after, Kohaku puts the other ring on her finger. My guess is that the ring will work exactly the same and attract lots of perverted dudes from now on, leading to many NTR attempts. So it's not like every dude in the game is a pervert, Kohaku just attracts many perverts because she chose to wear the ring.

My favorite scene in terms of how it was crafted was when Kohaku whispered into Jimmy's ear that she's a nympho. The music track for the scene was very well chosen and I liked Jimmy's reaction and the hint of crazyness coming from Kohaku. Reminded me a bit of other popular Yanderes. However, I think that Kohaku's confession of being a nympho came way too soon. I think there could have been a much better arc of suspense if Kohaku hid her kinky side a bit longer. You would play as Jimmy, who's not aware of what Kohaku does when he's not looking, but of course you as the player know what she's doing because you are looking at the events from above. And slowly, you would see how Jimmy finds out about Kohaku's lewd side (peeking through the door while she masturbates, wondering why your coffee tastes weird and why the mug is wet on the outside, wondering if you just imagined the hole in her uniform or if it was real etc). Lots of wasted potential here.

Nevertheless I'm excited to see where the game goes from here. We finally got to see Iris in game, so that's already a highlight for me. The store clerk sure has some fans as well, and I'm excited to find out what the fortuneteller meant when she said that Kohaku has an interesting bloodline.
I kinda like how you can explore separately as male mc too not just feMc ,so you can be scumbag cheater and increase your sex exp so that you can satisfy you lecherous 'wife'.

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
In his twitter i saw everyday progress, he would post some scenes like 1 per week, one of them was a ntr in the bathhouse, and the other was in the alley... I don't know if this contentn is accessible in this release, but i managed to play as priest solo and walk around the town and other places
Play as the couple and go into the Pub to trigger an event where you will enable the exhibition play. Sleep till night and do the exhibition play where you can earn some 'Netorase points'. After that, go into the bathhouse (regardless of day & night) and play as Jimmy where you will learn about a peekhole. Play as Jimmy everytime you go into the bathhouse to trigger an event until Jimmy requests Kohaku to 'Show her p**sy' near the wall. You should earn enough 'Netorase points' by now where you can trigger an event as a couple in the Business District where a man requests to masturbate while looking at Kohaku's panties. The potionmaker event was just a side quest so I won't talk about it but this is as far as the H-event involving Kohaku goes.

Sieg113

Aug 19, 2019
Play as the couple and go into the Pub to trigger an event where you will enable the exhibition play. Sleep till night and do the exhibition play where you can earn some 'Netorase points'. After that, go into the bathhouse (regardless of day & night) and play as Jimmy where you will learn about a peekhole. Play as Jimmy everytime you go into the bathhouse to trigger an event until Jimmy requests Kohaku to 'Show her p**sy' near the wall. You should earn enough 'Netorase points' by now where you can trigger an event as a couple in the Business District where a man requests to masturbate while looking at Kohaku's panties. The potionmaker event was just a side quest so I won't talk about it but this is as far as the H-event involving Kohaku goes.
just that?

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
The potionmaker quest? you mean finding the owner of stockings quest?

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
The potionmaker quest? you mean finding the owner of stockings quest?
Nope, by finding the potionmaker as Jimmy alone and choosing the 'Talk' option, you can trigger an event where you will help the potionmaker to locate a herb. In return you get to smell her feet. I disabled the 'Gore/Piss/Scat' option so I didn't get to see the event I think?

P/s: The owner of stocking wasn't the potionmaker.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes