Kaiki-tan

Nov 3, 2022
Guys, are lust and love modifiers already obtainable playing and activating events? Or do we still need to use the cheats to set lust and love to see the events?
Sadly no, you gain or lose love/lust only through actions and events. You're better off using the cheat tool 'cause otherwise it takes forever...

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
Is say animal would be more in line with PM but thats just me. although i would like to see both

p.s thats some good art
Hmm what idea do you have? im still trying to get used to drawing PM and Kohaku but i need practice for the NSFW stuff i kinda dont have imagination for this sadly

kiracchi

Nov 23, 2020
I just tried it and yes, you can activate the sex scene at once if you give him 2 potions of lust, there are 3 and each one is activated with a different enemy. The original that comes from the test dungeon if it was eliminated, I guess it will return later.
HOLY THANKS FOR THAT but where I find that potion of lust

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
Hmm what idea do you have? im still trying to get used to drawing PM and Kohaku but i need practice for the NSFW stuff i kinda dont have imagination for this sadly
OOF you got me there i also dont have alot of imagination lol. But if i had to say the animal could be a classic dog,pig, or horse. Or you could branch out and do monsters. Now if you were to do a yaziro scene... Well i mean i enjoy a good shadow scene like they had in the brothel thats kinda what i enjoy but i guess other people could also post what they want.(Also i like how Kohaku looks tall in your drawing)

Reactions: Virgin Girl

IanFan

Sep 24, 2020
is this still getting an updated version? if so, what version is it now and where can I download the latest version?

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
OOF you got me there i also dont have alot of imagination lol. But if i had to say the animal could be a classic dog,pig, or horse. Or you could branch out and do monsters. Now if you were to do a yaziro scene... Well i mean i enjoy a good shadow scene like they had in the brothel thats kinda what i enjoy but i guess other people could also post what they want.(Also i like how Kohaku looks tall in your drawing)
oohhhh okay now im getting an idea
i just need to practice how to draw them since i still dont know how to draw a penis properly or well NSFW scenes in general, when the results are out im gonna be back and post some stuff probably PM is gonna be the first thing or Iris since i like elfs
Thank yah!

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
oohhhh okay now im getting an idea
i just need to practice how to draw them since i still dont know how to draw a penis properly or well NSFW scenes in general, when the results are out im gonna be back and post some stuff probably PM is gonna be the first thing or Iris since i like elfs
Thank yah!
Nice also yeah i understand your concerns about the art but i cant really say anything my limit is still stick figures so hey. Also hope it turns out good, im here rooting for you.

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
It's just not possible that the priestess is doing an ahegao with that tiny ass penis techno must have mixed up the reaction, that reaction should have been used for yarizos huge schlong. Heck the ahegao would suit the mc better cause he's getting rimmed by the potion maker lmao
My brother in Christ in the first 2 minutes of the game she makes an ahegao face and cums when the MC just says he likes her

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes