Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But.. everything with Potion Maker is already NTR...
No, everything with the potion maker is reverse NTR, or just vanilla cheating as most people would put it. A woman stealing a man from a woman is reverse NTR, if that doesn't make sense to you then blame the Japanese language for being stupid. Someone asking for potion maker NTR is looking for her to get seduced/raped/corrupted so she cheats on the MC.

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
No, everything with the potion maker is reverse NTR, or just vanilla cheating as most people would put it. A woman stealing a man from a woman is reverse NTR, if that doesn't make sense to you then blame the Japanese language for being stupid. Someone asking for potion maker NTR is looking for her to get seduced/raped/corrupted so she cheats on the MC.
Let's be real here... Yarizo is the true MC. Best content we've gotten in ages was succubus getting hooked on Yarizo's cock and going behind MC's back to spread her legs to him, even after she 'promised' to turn over a new leaf by joining the orphanage as a nun. The sheer depravity of her acts— of choosing cock over her dream of taking care of children is just delicious to see. After she had so much trouble leaving her past behind and reforming... She jeopardizes everything just to get railed by Yarizo's giant meat-pole... It's beautiful to see.

As for Potion Maker... Well, I'd say it's pretty obvious how things could develop here. There's potential for netorare and even more potential for netorase (as we all know Jimmy is into it, from his past seeing Dogeshuna steal his first crush). Also, Potion Maker has tremendous pontential for being a femdom character; stoic face, Jimmy's obsession with her feet and her smell... I could even see Jimmy himself begging her to sleep with Yarizo— evem more so, this would be the most likely scenario for any PM NTR to happen, unless we get something going by making use her naivety and Yarizo's cunning (at least when it comes to seducing women).

If anything, the thing I want the most for this game is a Yarizo harem route (or something close), where he gets all the girls (or at least the main 3 so far; Kohaku, Iris and Potion Maker). Also, I actually want Iris x Yarizo more than I want Potion Maker x Yarizo. Wouldn't it just be marvelous for Iris to endure all the hardships of this sidestory she's got going, all while maintaining her chastity, just for her to get fucked into submission by Yarizo as soon as she's back? I love plot twists like those!

Damn... I just love corruption!

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Let's be real here... Yarizo is the true MC. Best content we've gotten in ages was succubus getting hooked on Yarizo's cock and going behind MC's back to spread her legs to him, even after she 'promised' to turn over a new leaf by joining the orphanage as a nun. The sheer depravity of her acts— of choosing cock over her dream of taking care of children is just delicious to see. After she had so much trouble leaving her past behind and reforming... She jeopardizes everything just to get railed by Yarizo's giant meat-pole... It's beautiful to see.

As for Potion Maker... Well, I'd say it's pretty obvious how things could develop here. There's potential for netorare and even more potential for netorase (as we all know Jimmy is into it, from his past seeing Dogeshuna steal his first crush). Also, Potion Maker has tremendous pontential for being a femdom character; stoic face, Jimmy's obsession with her feet and her smell... I could even see Jimmy himself begging her to sleep with Yarizo— evem more so, this would be the most likely scenario for any PM NTR to happen, unless we get something going by making use her naivety and Yarizo's cunning (at least when it comes to seducing women).

If anything, the thing I want the most for this game is a Yarizo harem route (or something close), where he gets all the girls (or at least the main 3 so far; Kohaku, Iris and Potion Maker). Also, I actually want Iris x Yarizo more than I want Potion Maker x Yarizo. Wouldn't it just be marvelous for Iris to endure all the hardships of this sidestory she's got going, all while maintaining her chastity, just for her to get fucked into submission by Yarizo as soon as she's back? I love plot twists like those!

WTF?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

Lol. You're so funny.
What makes it even funnier is that I kill Yaziro every time I start a new game, sometimes I even forget he exists. Lol.

LksLight

Feb 18, 2022
Yarizo is fucking disgusting.
That's the whole point of the corruption... lol. It's the classic "appearances be damned, fall to the power of huge cock" one of the oldest and most used tropes for this kind of media, not even exclusive to NTR. Or what, you would prefer NTR if it were a super good looking playboy stealing the woman instead? What are you, a cuck? ROFL

Seriously tho... Why the fuck do you think almost every single game with a corruption tag has a homeless man route? Being terribly ugly and disgusting is THE WHOLE POINT. To show the character has fallen so low that she's willing to spread her legs to even that kinda a man— so long as he has a huge meat.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
That's the whole point of the corruption... lol. It's the classic "appearances be damned, fall to the power of huge cock" one of the oldest and most used tropes for this kind of media, not even exclusive to NTR. Or what, you would prefer NTR if it were a super good looking playboy stealing the woman instead? What are you, a cuck? ROFL

Seriously tho... Why the fuck do you think almost every single game with a corruption tag has a homeless man route? Being terribly ugly and disgusting is THE WHOLE POINT. To show the character has fallen so low that she's willing to spread her legs to even that kinda a man— so long as he has a huge meat.
Only brings me more satisfaction whenever I kill Yaziro. :KEK:

shindosan2

Aug 30, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ocdil

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
since im working in PM NTR (i dont think is going to be a mod because i dont know how to make one LMAO so probably some short scenarios) im also learning how to put color on them. probably gonna post more wips about PM NTR this week
Thank you

• Sad
Reactions: Sauron_SS
3.50 star(s) 74 Votes