RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
Off topic, but did you get bugs when play this in japanese ?
Not much, the only bugs I get is when I talk to the Succubus at night and her events doesn't disappear, and getting stucked in front of the Guilds door because of the NPC's movement. I didn't even hard farmed for the dancer's mask because there simply wasn't an event requesting for it.

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Not much, the only bugs I get is when I talk to the Succubus at night and her events doesn't disappear, and getting stucked in front of the Guilds door because of the NPC's movement. I didn't even hard farmed for the dancer's mask because there simply wasn't an event requesting for it.
At least you bought face mask, dont want to get covid while 'playing' outside

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
you can get the priestess to wear mask? that's hot

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Play as the couple and go into the Pub to trigger an event where you will enable the exhibition play. Sleep till night and do the exhibition play where you can earn some 'Netorase points'. After that, go into the bathhouse (regardless of day & night) and play as Jimmy where you will learn about a peekhole. Play as Jimmy everytime you go into the bathhouse to trigger an event until Jimmy requests Kohaku to 'Show her p**sy' near the wall. You should earn enough 'Netorase points' by now where you can trigger an event as a couple in the Business District where a man requests to masturbate while looking at Kohaku's panties. The potionmaker event was just a side quest so I won't talk about it but this is as far as the H-event involving Kohaku goes.
Should you touch or smell her poontang? Which one?

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
Exact meaning as 'nanpa' which means pickup.

It doesn't really matter what you choose lol
I always struggle with that word, I usually translated it as 'ignored him/her' but they have the word for that 無視 or 軽視. Do you have that word in kanji? my dictionaries I have arent that good

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
I always struggle with that word, I usually translated it as 'ignored him/her' but they have the word for that 無視 or 軽視. Do you have that word in kanji? my dictionaries I have arent that good
I looked into it and I noticed that even I got the wrong meaning as well xD
ガンシカ actually meant a situation where a person trying to pickup gets ignored completely. (You're actually spot on with that explanation)
And no, you can only learn japanese slangs by searching for meanings online, just like how westeners has an 'UrbanDictionary' for slangs.

Reactions: Cahbulux

RenJoker

Aug 29, 2017
I wonder what role Leon plays in the future? Hero antagonist? Party member? Swinging partner?
In these kind of games Leon would probably be a hero's netorase partner. Leon has all the condition required for him to be one: Strong, kindhearted, has a decent relationship with MC and FeMC.

Reactions: Cahbulux

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
In these kind of games Leon would probably be a hero's netorase partner. Leon has all the condition required for him to be one: Strong, kindhearted, has a decent relationship with MC and FeMC.
I'm fine with that, as long as MC is tapping that sweet elf mage's booty

Reactions: Hella_Hella

Cahbulux

Mar 29, 2020
It doesn't really matter what you choose lol
I look back and play 2nd time and notice if you 'digging her well' you increase you Sadist point, on the other hand when you smell her 'tuna' (I got that from google translate) you got masochist point. Probably wont affect the game in alpha or beta stage, but surely for the final game.

Spookyman6969

Mar 19, 2019
Can someone tell Technobrake that jerking off is really difficult when you have a guy singing "oh yeah..." into your ear every 3 seconds?

I mean seriously, the sound design (particularly the music) in this game has to be one of the most questionable decisions that the artist has made. The fact that some of the Jazzy music doesn't really fit the theme is one thing, but literally a song sung by a guy... who the f**k would think that's a good idea in a nukige?

Voiced Heroine? No, that would be too difficult. Here, have some guy whisper in your ear instead.
Where will you find a reliable voice actress that once she realizes that you are hiring for an entire project, that she won't just force you to pay a bit more and more for her lines or that knowing you need her, she'll just let you hang and do quicker projects in the mean time to make more cash that way? Besides, do you actually want the pitched up voice of an Asian woman orgasming in your ear? I can't suffer that shit.

It'd take more money, time and with those the passion of the dev for this game. Also it's a song for the entrance. You'll have the rest of the fucking game to shoot your load.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I datamined the game file of the alpha to look for stuff we didn't see in the dungeon trial or in twitter previews yet. There are a few things. If you want to discover everything yourself by playing the game, do not click on the spoiler! If you quote the content of the spoiler, make sure to spoiler-tag as well!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bewtyku

Oct 9, 2017
I datamined the game file of the alpha to look for stuff we didn't see in the dungeon trial or in twitter previews yet. There are a few things. If you want to discover everything yourself by playing the game, do not click on the spoiler! If you quote the content of the spoiler, make sure to spoiler-tag as well!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would like to savegame Pls? :)

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes