Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Dumb questions:

1. Which weapon has high accuracy?

2. Is it possible to level Kohaku (Priestess) in Hybrid way like Physical and Healing?
The best weapon is: The hero's sword. but they only give it to you when you choose to play fap mode. or you can output with an editor save. Or you can raise the maximum level to mc. / 2: You can't. or if you can equally using an editor.

The Penguin

Mar 1, 2018
Same here lad it's hella buggy, though it is to be expected, tech updates like these break a lot of things. It will take him a while to port everything and fix the subsequent bugs.
No No, I agree with that fully, I'll wait until it's less buggy to play again, because the "I love you" minigame and a lot of dialogue like with the Alchemist end up in a black screen or Freeze

Reactions: Kaiki-tan

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
Is there a way to keep my old saves in the new port?
Negative bro, since the saving of the other engine is not contextually functional in the programming of the new port. Possibly when I finish moving all the content to version v0.50b, Techno will give us a save up there. You can also use the editor to cheat your characters and rush quest

chaojihongzhong

Jul 10, 2023
Hello.I encountered various bugs in the mv version. When I try to sleep to next day, in the morning game stops and shows a error "overwrite_char not defined" and the folder turns into read only. Also I can't enter adventurers guild which is the fire and foremost quest. Being version 1.1 shouldn't be this game at least playable? If I am understanding some thing wrong please correct me.
dude do you in the adventurers guild room After talking to a magical girl show you "SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list"

Reactions: flowsand
Nov 20, 2019
look this might be a dumb question but how do you start a new game and get past the part where "jimmy" pops up (the part where i asume you name your character) i tried hitting enter. tried typing stuff. clicked around, i seem to be stuck. how do i get past this?

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
look this might be a dumb question but how do you start a new game and get past the part where "jimmy" pops up i tried hitting enter. tried typing stuff. clicked around, i seem to be stuck. how do i get past this?
It's a bug, don't use the mouse until after renaming. Just use keyboard and you can get past. Honestly this shouldn't be marked as the current build. They should still have the vx ace build as the main build with this as a demo til it has actual content in it.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
dude do you in the adventurers guild room After talking to a magical girl show you "SyntaxError: missing ) after argument list"
Do I what in the adventurers guild? I can't enter the guild whether it's day or night. It shows a cross. also cannot advance to the next day.

Feb 11, 2018
Im stuck in a dungeon i got sent to by the receptionist please help (i added an image of what the dungeon looks like)
That's a "kill screen" of sorts. They're not gonna update the game until the rest of the scenarios have been successfully ported over to the new engine.

Apr 2, 2018
How to solve problem like this? This after sleep. Sometime after i get quest. And i can't go almost anywhere. For example i can't leave town, i canter enter in guild.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes