Feb 18, 2020
idk how tf people can play this game..i can't even progress the story and it's said "syntax error missing after argument list" waste my fucking times..fuck this game
Well what do you expect? the mv version is new and buggy, game isnt even finished anyways.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vanilla lovers being toxic as fuck in page 810, man... "I killed him". Yeah, but to do that you need to trigger the scene. You went to the NTR scene anyways. You don't love Kohaku, you're a cuck in denial phase.
Riiiiigggghhhht but you calling out some almost month old posts to insult strangers on the internet isn't toxic at all :rolleyes:
Besides that how is anybody a cuck? You treating Jimmy as some self insert or something? Can't imagine how you'd come to that conclusion otherwise, sounds like you and Jimmy are the only two cucks here.
And vanilla lover, because having Jimmy sneak into a sleeping woman's bedroom to rape her, or impregnating the married woman on the husband wife cuckold scene, or basically anything in this game at all is soooooo vanilla.

• Haha
Reactions: Ceziu and Levane

RavenShaw

Sep 4, 2018
still have error and uncompleted progress in the game still. Its still being Devlope so best advice to wait till they are finished in the English version. maybe next year or longer sadly

Kareshy

Sep 9, 2018
I genuinely don't know if this will actually help anyone, because so many seem to be scrolling right over the explanations that already exist or in some cases are posted right before you ask, but techno is porting the game over to the MV version. It's being done in stages, and very little beyond the basic systems and characters have been ported over initially. The red X's are to keep you out of areas that aren't there, and some of the syntax errors you're seeing are because events in the game are asking for files that haven't been ported yet.

If you want to play the game that has the most stuff in it, download the one that is not MV. Otherwise just wait for more stuff to get put into the MV version.

Reactions: therandomstalker

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Vanilla lovers being toxic as fuck in page 810, man... "I killed him". Yeah, but to do that you need to trigger the scene. You went to the NTR scene anyways. You don't love Kohaku, you're a cuck in denial phase.
I killed him and after a while I realized I needed him to live (i like ntr)

• Haha
Reactions: Levane

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
My biggest problem is that in current VC Ace version (0.50 alpha) Yarizo lvl 2 event is bugged and can't do anything about it > >.

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
To increase insanity you must do bad things in your choices in past events. / example: kill yarizo or not spare life etc. / can use save editor and edit insanity stats. If you don't know what it is. an RPG save maker editor / enter your game / edit variables / click the first variable crtl + e / all the variables are shaded / translate it in google translate / search for the variable number you want to edit and add what you need. /save and close.

thanhkuco147

Mar 10, 2023
can you do it ? i don t understand it very much

To increase insanity you must do bad things in your choices in past events. / example: kill yarizo or not spare life etc. / can use save editor and edit insanity stats. If you don't know what it is. an RPG save maker editor / enter your game / edit variables / click the first variable crtl + e / all the variables are shaded / translate it in google translate / search for the variable number you want to edit and add what you need. /save and close.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes