ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
There's an error in the linked Walkthrough: it's not necessary to rescue Yarizo to be able to team up with Potion Maker (PM). It is necessary to both raise the relationship to level 4 and finish the "Security Verification" quest.

Also, one tricky part is that you have to visit the Beach location with the Priestess to unlock the Beach relationship event.

(That's at least with the 0.50a version)

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
the one at is marked for 0.50b and includes changelog items for 0.50, so I'd say it is updated

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
First of all; AI made Yarizo handsome. Which is hilarious. Bit of a contradiction to his very purpose of existence, isn't it?
Second of all - what is that UNHOLY appendage coming out of what looks like some kind of male vagina abomination in the final image on the top left??
*sigh* And I'd just finally forgotten about the backwards AI vagina horse penis

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
First of all; AI made Yarizo handsome. Which is hilarious. Bit of a contradiction to his very purpose of existence, isn't it?
Second of all - what is that UNHOLY appendage coming out of what looks like some kind of male vagina abomination in the final image on the top left??
I'm quite fond of the whole back of Yarizo's head in that "handsome picture" stuff of nightmares between his cloth "hair", the hand coming out of it, and i think the backwards goggles above the not bandana that is his hair? kinda hard to tell

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
If that's what you're looking for you are quite literally playing the wrong game.
The thing is though the game is more than just an NTR Game. It's a game that has NTR for sure and it's one of the tags that has a major presence in the game but the keyword is "major" here because in the end it's just one big part of the game and not the overall point of it.

At the heart of it, This is a game about a Nymphomaniac Girl who after so long of repressing that side of her even becoming a priestess finally meeting a person where she can finally be free to be her true self which said person also trying find someone to be be part of a party because he was trying to be an adventurer and he needed to have someone to team up which he didn't have any success at that point and only having done so when bought a ring that finally allowed to meet someone like her and the entire main plot is them working together due to some evil demon thing that's happening where they are.

Anyway going further with this when you think about it, Yarizo and PM both representing two sides of NTR for either Jimmy or Kohaku are optional as far as I know. Heck you have to go out of your way to recruit Yarizo unlike PM who at least is near the main hub or town.

So yea despite what people think this is not just an NTR Game especially since Techno did made an option for NTR to be disabled and as far as I remember was disabled when first loading a game and you have turn it on to actually get to scenes.

So honestly having more non NTR should be a reasonable request for people to make for this game even if for some this is apparently a controversial opinion to have.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
So honestly having more non NTR should be a reasonable request for people to make for this game even if for some this is apparently a controversial opinion to have.
It's not unreasonable, but its unlikely to be fulfilled at this point. Most of Techno's work has a heavy emphasis on NTR and corruption and his paying members almost always choose some flavor of NTR when given a choice of scenes to include and scrap the rest (not common these days, but its happened).

Mordith135

Nov 4, 2017
There's an error in the linked Walkthrough: it's not necessary to rescue Yarizo to be able to team up with Potion Maker (PM). It is necessary to both raise the relationship to level 4 and finish the "Security Verification" quest.

Also, one tricky part is that you have to visit the Beach location with the Priestess to unlock the Beach relationship event.

(That's at least with the 0.50a version)
I am pretty sure you need to interact with Yarizo at the very least, even if you don't rescue him you still need to go through the event where you first meet him at the Port town. That is how it used to work at least.

Is the walkthrough even updated?

Because from what I've seen, it's still the same as it was from a few patches ago.
Tbh I haven't played this game in like 10+ updates due to how lackluster I found them, especially with the announcement of the porting process. The only thing I have added are the changelogs and a couple things here and there, but the events and quests are not up to date. After the porting process is complete I will likely go through and update things.

If anyone else wants to touch up the walkthrough feel free to PM me on this site, or mention me in this thread, with your gmail address included and I will give you editing permissions.

Sep 16, 2021
The thing is though the game is more than just an NTR Game. It's a game that has NTR for sure and it's one of the tags that has a major presence in the game but the keyword is "major" here because in the end it's just one big part of the game and not the overall point of it.

At the heart of it, This is a game about a Nymphomaniac Girl who after so long of repressing that side of her even becoming a priestess finally meeting a person where she can finally be free to be her true self which said person also trying find someone to be be part of a party because he was trying to be an adventurer and he needed to have someone to team up which he didn't have any success at that point and only having done so when bought a ring that finally allowed to meet someone like her and the entire main plot is them working together due to some evil demon thing that's happening where they are.

Anyway going further with this when you think about it, Yarizo and PM both representing two sides of NTR for either Jimmy or Kohaku are optional as far as I know. Heck you have to go out of your way to recruit Yarizo unlike PM who at least is near the main hub or town.

So yea despite what people think this is not just an NTR Game especially since Techno did made an option for NTR to be disabled and as far as I remember was disabled when first loading a game and you have turn it on to actually get to scenes.

I mean I think the 0.50b had new vanilla scenes if you look at the changelog, so if he continues to stretch out the development of this game for as long as possible there should be a ton of vanilla scenes along with others

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sauron_SS

GROVINGER

Aug 1, 2023
Hi guys!:)
I wanted to find out if the saving is already on version 1.1B:illuminati:
If there is, please throw it off
Thank you in advance!

flarecrack

Mar 12, 2018
hi in the 1.1b i cant seem to do anything all of the places have an X on them and the game seems to be in a softlock is there a fix or am i doing anything wrong? also in the 1.1a version it says the file is corrupter no matter which version i download is that also something iv done wrong? any help would be appreciated

Reactions: GROVINGER

GROVINGER

Aug 1, 2023
hi in the 1.1b i cant seem to do anything all of the places have an X on them and the game seems to be in a softlock is there a fix or am i doing anything wrong? also in the 1.1a version it says the file is corrupter no matter which version i download is that also something iv done wrong? any help would be appreciated
Same problem:HideThePain:
I even have a stage at the university that doesn't work and half of the buttons are missing

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
I am pretty sure you need to interact with Yarizo at the very least, even if you don't rescue him you still need to go through the event where you first meet him at the Port town. That is how it used to work at least.
Yes, you have to go through the event with a stowaway, but it didn't show me his picture at all, and I've lost the strength check, so he was taken away never to be seen again. So, hardly a meeting...

Everestti

May 16, 2017
Hi, i have a question, is Technobrake ever going to make the priestess "battle fuck" enemies? Or she will just be always the victim? I fallow him on twitter but i dont understand his language, nor do i know his plans.

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes