mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
They tell me to go to the adventurers guild but i go there and i talk to a character that speaks in japanese and doesn't let me advance.

Help?

Reactions: FMID

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Guess this guy doesn't care about what that one guy worldetude said about what happened with the dev. Judging from this guy's comment, he's only uploading the game to get fame and likes, not for the community.
Not for the community?So you mean not share any games is for the community?
If you don't like me share the game. just ignore my post and don't download it .

hoagn

Mar 9, 2018
Not for the community?So you mean not share any games is for the community?
If you don't like me share the game. just ignore my post and don't download it .
:v tks man for the game u share , dont be distrub by another guys dont know anything

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Yeah that was what I was meaning to suggest about for waiting.

these guys usually quickly try to upload the game as soon as its released so they can get likes and reactions to build up their profile with no respect for the game dev
Most games on this forum not wait a week before posting and they are piracy verison,If you respect for the game dev, not visit this forum and go to dev's main page to support them.
By the way, I don't want to argue with you,pls ignore my post if you not agree.

Nov 17, 2017
Stop arguing about this, you guys are talking about morals in a site dedicated to sharing games, you are no better person if you wait a week or so to pirate something, the dev still gets 0 dollars out of it, this was the kind of talk that got the thread under lockdown a while ago.
also "so you are asaying that u have no honor"
lmfao
The more views it has here the better. Piracy is fairly inevitable but people are willing to pay for early acess to content. Distributing it here makes it more popular, which raises the chances of people paying to get more content earlier on. This is why the Devs sometimes post their games here themselves - more people playing the game the better the chances that some of these people end up subscribing or buying their products. Pirating has been to proven to boost sales due to popularity. Do you need more or is this enough reasoning?

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
And here i was thinking that the warning would have been heard ... The dev have not asked to stop the piracy since he knows about it and is okay with it, just that it would be better to wait a few days or even a little week before posting the update

Ivaleon

Oct 11, 2018
Game isnt even playable yet you ask dont upload this for whole week ( LOL )

If game is good and have content it will be supported anyway ( look at another game's whose successful )
It depends how often updates are and wholesome of each update content

This thing with "dont upload" gives a warning bell that this game will be milked for years like another devs are doing

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes