Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Nymphomania Priestess [v0.70] [TechnoBrake] - Compressed

Win [474 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
I stopped following this game after some year because TechnoBrake decided to follow the vanilla fanbase more and it felt like he wanted the content to be like 70/30 instead of 50/50 for vanilla and ntr content like he said at the start, is it still like this or things changed?

Reactions: crookscomp

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
NymphomaniaPriestess-0.70
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
Sup
There no EN patch yet and im going to be out again (i will return to post 0.75 probably) but heres the Patch for the Costumes for the 0.70 same process as before add the Costumes first and then the patch

Summer Dante

Sep 16, 2021
Anyone know how to get to "[Priest x Slut] - Cuckold - Masked Orgy"? Was able to get to all other change logs.

Not related but I think there is a bug with the "Inn" (idk what else to call it) in the "Dark Elf Village". The Inn keeper wont allow Yarizoo or MC to enter. He will only let Priestess to use it.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I stopped following this game after some year because TechnoBrake decided to follow the vanilla fanbase more and it felt like he wanted the content to be like 70/30 instead of 50/50 for vanilla and ntr content like he said at the start, is it still like this or things changed?
It shifted. Instead of only priestess cheating on the protagonist, he also cheats on the priestess with several other women.
So it's more close to 60% NTR and 40% Vanilla, if you count the protagonist cheating on priestess as NTR.

UnshavenBox94

Dec 5, 2020
Sup
There no EN patch yet and im going to be out again (i will return to post 0.75 probably) but heres the Patch for the Costumes for the 0.70 same process as before add the Costumes first and then the patch
Where is a link for said costumes? Since this is the patch that you use after you add them correct?

3.50 star(s) 74 Votes