ANESTHESIS

Aug 26, 2020
Who want PM get bang by Yarizo +1 RIGHT HERE
come on guys if u really enjoying with story Yarizo is sex machine in the city and fuck many girls think about it him and PM didn't see each other? live in same city and Yarizo is adventure and she sell potion this make nonsense and if references with game story impossible not to have a scene for the two of them

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
sup guys quick info
Sep is gonna be a short game about Priestess in other universes you know high school stuff
PM Ntr is kinda X-X at this point so yeah until the game is over (Techno said in 1-2 more years) well see NTR about her and its gonna be like an extra game/patch
0.75 is gonna drop on november is gonna be system update to fix most of the bugs
last thing looks like the Gyaru dwarf is next on the list
thats all for now when the update drops im gonna do my best to share it

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021
sup guys quick info
Sep is gonna be a short game about Priestess in other universes you know high school stuff
PM Ntr is kinda X-X at this point so yeah until the game is over (Techno said in 1-2 more years) well see NTR about her and its gonna be like an extra game/patch
0.75 is gonna drop on november is gonna be system update to fix most of the bugs
last thing looks like the Gyaru dwarf is next on the list
thats all for now when the update drops im gonna do my best to share it
The day I finish the game, most of the users who play this game will be old or dead. If I finish it, it will be a forced end and full of empty spaces + forgotten characters.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes