Ascencio380

Jun 10, 2021
Good morning people, can you share with me the save with the complete gallery or a manual that details how to play the game (If it is updated, the better)

LordDegrogue

Apr 27, 2022
Tech said that 0.70 english version will be around mid august as he still haven't finish translating it. So only the Japanese version of 0.70 is available.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
May I ask how these CG were obtained
They were most likely edited into the game, you can easily edit the images and put together the scene to substitute one of them on the pictures folder of the game. If you know how to work with RPGM you can even include new events on the game by using pre-existing graphics by editing them to suit a situation to your taste, since almost every image on the game is layered and not already put-together.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlbertoMR

Usuisthekami

Oct 2, 2021
Hello there guys, like i said heres 0.70 for a 2 month wait we got 20 new CG after getting all of them i must say it was a 7/10 update, the PM and Vampire skins need to be added again but it also needs a new patch i will post it later (when i have free time)
all the new scenes are in the Dark Elf area
all the Followers have atleast 1 new scene in the new area (Yarizo and PM only have 1 Lol)
if the link doesnt work tell to fix it before im gone again for a couple days
Techno also say he maybe add a new scene instead of new skins but who knows
Also Remember 2-3 months is the waiting time per update so see ya until oct probably

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
Hello there guys, like i said heres 0.70 for a 2 month wait we got 20 new CG after getting all of them i must say it was a 7/10 update, the PM and Vampire skins need to be added again but it also needs a new patch i will post it later (when i have free time)
all the Followers have atleast 1 new scene in the new area (Yarizo and PM only have 1 Lol)
Also Remember 2-3 months is the waiting time per update so see ya until oct probably

Is the languange english or jpn?

Reactions: FAPPERMAN2

Hybr1d0

Nov 23, 2021

Thank you very much for your time and sharing. hero without a cape

Reactions: FAPPERMAN2
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes