Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Ok, dunkmazter posted the link, but jacktron said it's corrupted, someone confirm it and i'll make a mega myself

Itonami

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Glad to see the thread was restored! I think the above link is correct, but just in case here is another link (my own re-upload of the thing, since TechnoBrake says he will delete the "official" link at the end of the month):

And this is the post that came with it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
The last time this thread was banned it was due to content made by the developer which we have little to no control over. We can try to program out those things but it will be too much of a hassel.
In short, might as well stop worrying about things we can't control.

Aug 4, 2017
that doesnt make sense then that this game is allowed back if technobrakes game still has the child sex scene. theres a lot of loli and shots games I want on f95 but they got banned. if this game gets unbanned those games should be unbanned too
it is what it is, some other games have also been taken down but then unbanned due to closer examination, usually due to the "its not actually an underage character" line, could also be because the english version has no trace of that scene as far as I know, havent been able to find it, probably TB forsaw this in the west and that scene is only in the jap version

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I'm glad this was finally restored. Now i don't have to keep checking with paranoia on other websites for updates. Thank you!

But wait...there was a homeless man in the opening?

Reactions: kaksois

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Ah, it’s back... still 0.9 though...

Now.. if she can only have repeated pregnancy... you know, goblin pregnancy are ”quick”... :BootyTime:

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 69 Votes