VN Ren'Py Abandoned NymphoPerium [v0.2] [OrbOrigin]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NymphoPerium.jpg

Overview:
When it is finally time for college, you anticipate a new life to take place. A new you is ready to shine out of your rough past; however, everything just seems to come knocking down when series of events makes it seem hopeless to begin anew. But this time things will be different.

You were given an old journal from a friend who claims it belongs to a past roommate of his. The journal holds many never-seen-before medicinal crafts, one procedure in particular, may allow one's imagination to run wild...but is it safe to practice? Will there be side effects from this drugs?​

Updated: 22-July-2018
Developer/Publisher: OrbOrigin -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -

2018-07-11 13_10_43-NymphoPerium Day One.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.07.11 - 13.12.32.54.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.07.11 - 13.12.58.30.png Base Profile Screenshot 2018.07.11 - 13.14.20.32.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Nymphoperium? As in "a place where you are surrounded by young women" - or is just an attempt at "sex drug mogul"?

edit: Okay, I tried it. It's about half an hour long, mostly talking to an annoying dude in English-ish. Those pics in the OP are pretty much everything else. NymphoPerium is the name of a hypnosis drug that isn't in the game yet.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
This will surely be very good when enough content. I wish you could meet at least one more girl in day one.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The non-nude pictures looked kinda promising, but the weak boob art and the pencil-line vagina just kills it...

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Oh, so this'll be another "corruption drug" type game like Lab Rats or Corruption? Hmmm... okay I'll keep an eye on this and try it out when that actually gets implemented. :)

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
0.2 is half the size of 0.1 so no new content?

edit there is new content, just started day2

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
nice update, about an 1h content and things get interesting...no new girl chars though :(

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Yeah... refuse to peep on the girls, then have a 5 minute internal monologue on what I didn't see? Great scripting...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Seems its on hold or dead
V0.3 was due out last month. They made a post on the 10th Aug saying they had lost all their work but would hopefully have it recovered and released for the 12th. Since then nothing... but they only have 1 patreon

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Greetings All ~ !
After nearly three months of hiatus we are excited to say; OrbOrigin are making a Comeback!

After a major unfortunate event occurred, we as a team went downhill. It was dark, gloomy and, difficult to climb back up but with passion in our hearts to make this happen again; We have rise back up with new changes and fresh ideas!

Changes into our production:
-Our content will be different. Rather than digital arts we are changing into rendering 3D.
-Writing style and story telling may be sort of the same.
-We will take more time into analyzing our games before release. This may counter with release date, be time consuming, etc. But it's because we want to give you guys the best.
-Minor changes in the Tiers will happen, not too much to cause an issue but please check the Tiers when you're available.

What Will Happen To "NymphoPerium" ?
-NymphoPerium, will be on hold. At this very moment we will no longer have content for this series, it's a pity, however, that does not mean we are completely discarding it.

So, What's New?
-What's new..? A whole new game! Soon after this post, we will releasing information about our new game. Like mentioned before, It'll have the same sort of writing style but the visual will be different.

In all seriousness, Thank You. Even if you're not a patron and you are just a follower, ex-Patron, or just someone visiting this page. Thank You all. This means a lot to us.

UNNI_FIED

Sep 21, 2020
No changelog because the updates whatsoever, hoping for some more character development for Kurt

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I just Found This Game, and I have not played it yet.
(I Am a Big Fan of "A Mother's Love)
I have noticed that DEV (OrbOrigin) has Several Games that Are Completed
but for whatever Reason, this One was Abandoned.
I would like/Hope that "Orb" would come back to "Nymphoperium" at some point
(maybe even improve graphics/renders)???