Unity - !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

1. 5.00 star(s)

voic

Dive into a world of captivating 2D artistry, where every pixel tells a story. But it's not just the visuals that shine; the developers' close-knit relationship with the community creates a warm, supportive environment where players feel heard and valued. A delightful blend of artistic mastery and community engagement, making this game a must-play for any gamer seeking both beauty and belonging.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PantsuHelm

This is one of those "living with a girl" sim, with the spin of being in a cyberpunk dystopia. It does away with one of the worst aspects of these types of games, and that's a needy, annoying girl, since the bot hardly needs anything other than headpats. The game does require you to make the correct dialogue choices to maintain certain plotlines, so make sure to follow a guide, and the H scenes are a little bit odd, but highly modular and customizable. Art styles tend to be all over the place, and the game is brutal in the sense where they put a hot, dark skinned girl in a sexy risque nun outfit in front of you and don't give you any scenes with her. It's slow paced and you often are not sure what you should be doing next.

None of the things I've mentioned are the reason why this game is 5 stars to me personally. It's a 5/5 because the game itself is what I consider is a quintessential cyberpunk setting. It's not a story about people changing the world, it's a story about people trying to find their own happiness. Characters are bright, vibrant, well written and deeply sympathetic. Even the landlord, who's a complete piece of shit, had moments where I'd feel a bit bad for him. The background art is pretty minimalist, but it always hits the feel/vibe in the right spot, not to mention the fantastic sound track.

This is an amazing game that you should follow a guide for while playing. Just wish there was a way to know what I'm supposed to be doing next, like a popup that said "wait until X day" or "end of content for current build".
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Adto

I'll be totally honest, I didn't expect to end up giving this rating.

Even if it has incredible quality, it suffers from the same mistakes as 90% of the games I have reviewed: Grinding at inhuman levels. We're talking about more than 5 hours of gameplay going by and you still won't have any new scenes; since absolutely everything in the game takes 100 years to obtain.
    Not to mention the decisions that are... The worst existing mechanic in this game. Just knowing that from one millisecond to the next you are at -$50 just because you ate a scammer's bait, is enough to make you want to stop ""playing"" the game altogether. This, added to the fact that you can only save on the computer, and that there are transitions every time you use it, makes the experience torture when it is not something related to the robot itself.

Just as I said with Broken Dreams Correctional, I'm sure that the game is more enjoyable using the cheat they left here, which I hadn't seen... Very different from Broken Dreams, which in the options literally gives you the option to activate it. So, even with cheats, I wouldn't recommend it, because as a game it's pretty bad, and whatever happens between the characters happens every 102,391 years. Not to mention that the rest of the mechanics are RNG.

Sad.

Edit:
    I think the worst thing of all is that even with cheats, you will never reach the end of the game by any means; Since time moves slowly, there is no way to skip and, in general, there are no more than the 4 scenes that the game gives you. Hellishly disappointing.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Fuckyouidontneedanaccount

Legit one of the best out there. Great art and animation and the setting+humor make it enjoyable. Customization is nice as well. Voice acting would be a nice touch and I'm happy to see that the voting for new features in the discord isn't adding any tranny/NTR garbage for weirdos. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Handholding and creampie my bot waifu lets get it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Lulwz

been playing this for 4 hrs straight..... why did u put a gambling mech to this game?!?!!? IM ADDICTED!!!! this game is goated its like building ur own waifu. please support the creator, this game is amazin.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

rossmckvay

Make no mistake, this is one of the finest lewd games out there. Likeable character, mature handling of the subject and genuinely interesting gameplay. The only negative thing I can say about this game is it is currently a little confusing. There are multiple potential endings and most are hilarious and feel earned. But later in the game it is possible to lose and not even realise until much later which makes save scumming almost impossible. I think it's a great concept, but having played the whole thing multiple times I'm still not sure how certain endings get triggered.

It could really benefit from some sort of rogue-lite mechanics, so you're not forced to grind through the early game as much. It's such a great game but that's the way it goes with video games - you can forgive them a rocky start if the ending is good, but when they ending feels like you were cheated it's hard to forget.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Bobblob

This is a very nice game. I actually cared to read every piece of dialog. The plot is quiet simple but the relation between the girl and main character is what drives the game. I recommend it and am waiting for the new updates.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

GrimmGuy

The best simulator of its kind, and the potential for fictophilia development for the bot is surprising and unique. Keep up the good work Incontinent Cell, ro you and your team. Take your time and keep as is, this is a project that shouldn't be rushed, remember to self care!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SuccubusFemboy

Graphic 5/5

Amazing graphic, very detailed and well done

Audio 4/5

Good music to listen to while playing, I didn't like too much the music that plays during H scenes . Also I would love to hear the Robot Girlfriend moans, she doesn't have any voice right now.

Gameplay 5/5

Very simple game. The gameplay isn't anything amazing. Most of the gameplay is either H scenes or a story I din't really read (Sorry but I skip stories all the time). I decided to give it a 5 anyway because I think it's the only game where I can customize in such detail a character (Clothes, Eyes, hair... everything)

H Scenes 5/5

Amazing H scenes. As said before the graphic is amazing and there are a lot of options you can choose during sex scenes. I won't spoil anything so see it for yourself. Would love too see more H scenes, there are few right now.

Difficulty 4/5

There were some moments when I didn't know how to continue with the story (Could be my bad because I was skipping all dialogs). I would have appreciated a good quest book or something to tell me the right direction but it was not to difficult in the end. Can be a bit a pain in the ass to grind for all the money you need to buy what you want.

Bugs 5/5

I didn't find any bugs

Extra

There are a lot of mods available on their discord so the customization is even more amazing.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

yodyna

Well done unique girlfriend room sim, although as often with H games it screams for more work and content. Games like this have always huge potential in my eyes but also make me little sad cause, well, they get boring pretty quickly without few key elements like suprise scenes, more reactions, better grind system and so on. After you play a little bit and get used that girl has 1 of 3 face expressions during H scenes whole magic goes off. Imagine if girl had more than that, like 6 - 7 for example, suddenly its few times less repetive, atleast in my opinion.

Anyways:
    - unique and well done face expressions, there is not many of them but still impressive
    - nice "girlfriend" dialogue, whole "i love you" thing and so on, sadly it gets very repetive cus robot repeats few lines all the time, why not make more? no idea
    - its very cool that we can buy parts for robot and customize it, whole building it was really fun but also i feel disappointed when i completed it and well, not much changed besides extra position
    - there is not much to do in the game, sleep, eat, sex, go to walk few times and repeat, mini games are fun to try once or twice but thats it

Despite all i wrote i still give this game 5/5 since its unique and interesting.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Bruh.Moment

Randomly found this game on itch dot io 2 days ago while downloading a different game and played this all day yesterday and today.

The interactive sex in this game is amazing!
    The customization is broad and and nice to look at.

Getting money is somewhat hard in the beginning, but after lucking out with a stock you'll be rolling in it.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

hentai.master

This is TOP.
    I hope for the next improvements.
    You need to add more positions and a variety of clothes, more opportunities for outdoor sex. In addition, add more interactions with the robot, some interesting dialogues or more interactive with her, even when she just stands still.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Sacenergy

A clear excellent score, especially in comparison to the majority of subpar stuff without character on this site. Although there isn't many s-animations (4 total), those are well made and have charm. There's also some non sex related animations, all to make the character of the robot girl more 'lively', which works to an extend. Especially in the beginning I am gettin some minor necrophilia vibes and an amputee fetish sure helps the enjoyment.

If you like the animations or not will heavily depend on your fetishes, some people will love what is presented, others will mabye think they are creepy or unnatural, just because of the way the robot girlfriend is depicted. Maybe that uncanny valley is just a too steep climb for you.

For me it was a fun experience, but I am weird that way, and always happy for an experience that is not vanilla, predictable and ultimately boring. The sex presented is pretty vanilla, but the robot girlfriend is not. You can play this for many hours and still be suprised by the interactions. The quality of what is there is very high.

The writing isn't that much my cup of tea. It isn't bad by any means, some may say it's genius and funny, but for me it's too heavily reliant on current topics, which will ultimately make it outdated. So play it while you still understand all the memez.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

BMOwithglasses

So I haven't wrote a review on here, so I might as well start it off. So this game from what I can say is good, I can't say it's a perfect game like nothing is perfect. boiling it down to the game, as far as I know it's basically our world going to shit, economy is failing like usual, and society is not functioning as it suppose to due to these Sex Robots. That's what I gathered. I can say that I did enjoy this game and looking forward to see what else it has to offer.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Neverdun1997

Really enjoy the customization and story, Just hope it will be even longer. Hope their will be even more positons and things to do with you're robot girlfirend in your room. Mod support is a huge plus too. Cant wait for updates
  16. 2.00 star(s)

d1Polterghost

Very good stock exchange simulator. There's also a decent optional sex streaming minigame where you can earn extra money to buy more stocks. I hope there will be more companies to buy stocks from in the future.
    0.87 Update: Time now pauses while using PC so stock price doesnt change while you try to keep track of it. That forces you to constantly relog to your PC. Annoying waste of time. Im dropping 2 stars.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

lurker2117

Simply lovely. The game starts on a really grim setup, with the bot looking as it is (not really fond of the amputee kink, but being a robot, poteito potato).

But little by little, you begin buying improvements, a bit of clothing here and there, and the game starts being more lighthearted.

Cheers your heart to see the robot blush and look at you that way after you pat her head. We must protect her at all costs.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Horore

thx is very very cool need more upgrade for girl and more interraction for transform this game in very good game. the story is very cool and fun and trash and i like it and if you can add toilet systeme on girl it can become more cool. Selon moi ce jeu est un des meilleurs avec lonarpg le fait de gérer une meuf la modifier etc c'est vraiment trop cool hate de voir les prochaines maj et ajout de mod prcq c'est vraiment tres tres cool
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Smevven

I'm liking where this is headed. I won't be impatient with updates but I hope the quality of animations and writing stays moderately consistent. Also I really enjoyed the "Cyberhunk 2069" music track in the game.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

draggon1

This review is made in version v0.86.0 v2
    Man this game is AWEOSOME the handmade 2d graphics is soberb i get a feeling of a cyberpunk but some touches of futuristic 90s, you having a bot and interacting with her to unlock beheviours more humanlike is a genius idea and she is cute as fuck, the sound is not bad but not great either but i liked some musics.
    I think the game is better if you can save outside the computer or have a autosave because i think is more confortable tha having to boot the pc every time you want to save. I think when you buy something for bot, it can have a preview of how is look on her, because sometimes i buy things i dont like on her just because i cant see before how it looks like, well now to the best part there is 4 total of possitions you can have with her and you can have vaginal and anal sex in 3 of them.
    For now this game is thumbs up and if i have money i will totally support this creator.