Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Well I cared about not failing any contract. But well.. not anymore.
Man I do have to wonder what happens if you fail too many contracts, at first it's decent money for some early outfits and you're suppose to get other rewards. But later it just becomes... tedious to manage, I don't want to keep doing them for respect, but I'm not sure what happens if I just go Cold Turkey on them, ideally I'd keep all the bonuses as well(not that I expect them to take the outfit rewards) Got so fed up that I spent an hour bruteforcing a Cheat Engine table to manage time so now contracts are much easier for me to do. I'd share it but it's nowhere near stable and I guarantee it won't work for everyone, I don't plan on making it better then it is because it works good enough for me, you can easily change time in the save (My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend_Data\Saves\save.mdrg) with a text editor. You can also use Cheat engine if you know what you're doing it's the same thing with save editing but you know, you don't need to save edit, 1440 is a full day so do math and add up to your current day. WARNING DOING EITHER CAN MESS YOUR SAVE, DON'T DO THIS AND COMPLAIN IF IT BREAKS YOUR SAVE. As a tip game "pauses" when you first load in, when you go the save/load menu, and when it asks if you want to go to the main menu.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
welp, played new game for this one after skipping some previous updates and boy it's just as good as before and better
disappointed there's still no special reaction to naming the bot Jun
as evidenced above stonkmaxxing is still as strong as it ever was
contracts so far have been manageable, giving me some reason to be actually streaming when I have 70 mil in the bank, even if it's out of curiosity regarding free shit they'd give me than any kinda need
either way, the bots orifices have been throughly filled
the cowgirl pose is cool, but no anal >:(
BJ on other hand really gets me for some reason, damn
this game has good sound design, the sounds are just right to make things meaty
and the music is cool

May 25, 2022
the cowgirl pose is cool, but no anal >:(
Yeah, that was my first complain and there isn't an answer about why is missing. Also if the player doesn't have vaginal sex she will not show statistics, the game kinda forced vaginal sex in order to have more content.

Of course not. A bot cannot be a wife or steady girlfriend. Its a bot. Hence, no NTR even if she fucked 50 men.
If she gets kidnap or something like that I feel that she will just shut-down and upload herself to the cloud, leaving her body behind. Jun seems faithful and will not be willing to give her body away with her conscience attach to it, cheating is not in her programming shown by how jealous and possessive she is.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
a diet of veggies and endurance+ is a sure way to steadily turn the MC into a cum god

Xibbit

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone else have problems with mods not working properly?
v0.86 mods.
Like hair not rendering properly.
face tattoos and masks resulting in default texture for face
"translusent" limbs for experimental hypercamo limbs

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
And there I was with no hope she'd point something like that out
Since she keeps track of everything regarding those stats, I think it would be very hot if she gets more dialogue added on to it as you keep focusing on those parts. Maybe even asking if you want to start with your favorite positions and hole. Just a small idea from me.

Reactions: ddtmm and ViviX12

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Little heart at the end there like she loves being fucked in the ass, but when you smooch her cheeks she huffs and puffs, rolling her eyes because ew gross you like her ass? Weirdo.
eh, jamming your rod up her tailpipe and worshipping her cheeks can be said to be quite different things

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes