Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 83 Votes

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Well this sucks. I started on version 0.60 and played a fair bit, was enjoying it, then decided I might as well update to 0.61. So I download that, copy my save folder across, load my saved game and... it's broken. When I fuck the sexbot, my cock is weirdly tiny (although her holes still stretch on their own as if it was still big), the auto-fuck function doesn't do anything at all, and no matter how long I fuck for, cum never builds up at all. Experimentally, I started a new game and skipped to the first scene and it worked fine, so clearly transferring saves between versions just causes them to break and I have to start over. Damn. At least I hadn't been playing for TOO long.

lemur_k

Nov 4, 2019
A very cool game :love: ! It is a pity that the discord is now lull and the update will probably not appear, although the artist wrote about the end of June. It’s sad to see cool ideas dying from lack of investment ... although this may not be the only reason. Beat Banger, for example, added modding to their game and attracted thousands of people.
I hope and believe that this is not the end.

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
A very cool game :love: ! It is a pity that the discord is now lull and the update will probably not appear, although the artist wrote about the end of June. It’s sad to see cool ideas dying from lack of investment ... although this may not be the only reason. Beat Banger, for example, added modding to their game and attracted thousands of people.
I hope and believe that this is not the end.
We are most definitely not dead. Last month was the end of my semester at uni, so I was extremely busy with exams and projects, but now I'm free and for the past two days I've already worked on the game for hours. This will probably be the biggest update of the game too. It's changing and adding many things, so it's going to take a while. I don't think I've posted this here yet, but...

1625348620802.png
We have a new artist now and we are reworking all the scenes with more features!

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
We are most definitely not dead. Last month was the end of my semester at uni, so I was extremely busy with exams and projects, but now I'm free and for the past two days I've already worked on the game for hours. This will probably be the biggest update of the game too. It's changing and adding many things, so it's going to take a while. I don't think I've posted this here yet, but...

View attachment 1279381
We have a new artist now and we are reworking all the scenes with more features!
tenor.gif

Feb 11, 2019

View attachment 1279381
Dis lookin real awesome, keep up the good work!

Kirik

Jul 22, 2018
The next update looks like it has pretty huge quality differences going by the discord

Dannykun1089

Dec 16, 2018
As a robo-shagger this is looking to be an absolute gem. Keep up the work my dude, can't wait to see the updates down the line

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
cover_early_access_7.0_ver_.png
Big announcement for the My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend fans. Update 0.69 will release on the 24th of August. If you can't wait that long it's already available for our patrons with "Early access to game releases" on and .

As we announced before, we have a new artist, if you'd like to see more if his art feel free the check out his .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 83 Votes