Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 82 Votes

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
"I need a dopamine/satisfaction hit ASAP which I didn't get from this game, so I'm complaining and comparing it to others game that give me a hit quickly"
that's what I hear from you.
wanna know how I visualize you? :
View attachment 3663733
It is important to understand the differences between casual shooter players and RPG players when making a game. I'm trying to understand it myself when I plan on making my games.
Translation to mass appealing to multiple and large demographics is always important.

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
You simply haven't got the stonk grindset
I played Dungeon Siege 1 multiplayer and treated it like a MMORPG despite only having 8 players at one time in it with 2 maps so big and so optimized it put WoW's to shame.
I played Runescape my child. Until I quit and moved onto a much superior MMO devoid of grinding and devoid of level 100s+ that MMO was called Guild Wars 1.

I must understand the sheeple to appeal to them, but from the perspective of a shepherd, not that of a sheep.

Just like I'm trying to understand the selfish greater need to play hero for the things you love, yet the lack of loving oneself/lack of self-respect is often much weaker than advocating for someone else but yourself, almost like a lack of responsibility to the self. This allows us to self insert into objects, animals, etc. that don't belong to us, aren't us, do not share our bodies, but we wish to transplant our self onto them through proxy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AzuraMeta

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
It is important to understand the differences between casual shooter players and RPG players when making a game. I'm trying to understand it myself when I plan on making my games.
Translation to mass appealing to multiple and large demographics is always important.
:LOL: how do you define differences between casual shooter players and RPG players - cause I play BF and my favorite game Pathfinder.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I played Dungeon Siege 1 multiplayer and treated it like a MMORPG despite only having 8 players at one time in it with 2 maps so big and so optimized it put WoW's to shame.
I played Runescape my child. Until I quit and moved onto a much superior MMO devoid of grinding and devoid of level 100s+ that MMO was called Guild Wars 1.

I must understand the sheeple to appeal to them, but from the perspective of a shepherd, not that of a sheep.

Just like I'm trying to understand the selfish greater need to play hero for the things you love, yet the lack of loving oneself/lack of self-respect is often much weaker than advocating for someone else but yourself, almost like a lack of responsibility to the self. This allows us to self insert into objects, animals, etc. that don't belong to us, aren't us, do not share our bodies, but we wish to transplant our self onto them through proxy.
I've no idea what you're trying to say or prove here, I'm just saying if money's the issue you clearly haven't done stonks in the game.

wetnoodle32

Feb 17, 2021

We need a nerd emoji reaction

Reactions: ViviX12

lolzorzs

Mar 11, 2024
I've no idea what you're trying to say or prove here, I'm just saying if money's the issue you clearly haven't done stonks in the game.
YOU WILL NEVER BE A CAT. You're not even properly stuck in transition like Schrodinger's cat. You're a poser both ways.

Reactions: RayBar

grnyhllck

May 7, 2024
Played for hours but didn't able to buy single body part, I'm playing stonks too also earning around at least 500$ daily by working steaming but still progress too slow also robot girl doesn't talk anymore

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Played for hours but didn't able to buy single body part, I'm playing stonks too also earning around at least 500$ daily by working steaming but still progress too slow also robot girl doesn't talk anymore
wait for a stonk to get absolutely floored, like $1-6 range and buy as much as you can while having enough saved for rent, then wait until it goes sky high and you can easily make 10-100 times the investment

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
PROTIP: Savescum Play some blackjack to get a nice pot early and then get your stonks game on.

Reactions: swrdesf
4.50 star(s) 82 Votes