Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
What's the difference between the limbs/accessories and their camo counterparts; and do they share the same slot? Can I buy one or the other or do I need both? What does the different quailty do other then have an increased price? Should I just save up for the most expensive ones or buy the trash/very used ones first?

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
What's the difference between the limbs/accessories and their camo counterparts; and do they share the same slot? Can I buy one or the other or do I need both? What does the different quailty do other then have an increased price? Should I just save up for the most expensive ones or buy the trash/very used ones first?
The basic ones have a set color. The Hypercamo can be recolored however you want. At least, unless I'm wrong, but that's what it seems to me.
As for the quality, I haven't checked, I usually try to get the best one I can so I have no clue.

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Rutonat is correct about the color. Parts with a specific color will only be that color while Hypercamo parts let you pick any arbitrary RGB value in the equipment menu on the computer.

I think I read somewhere earlier in this thread or something that part quality is supposed to have visual differences, but I'm not 100% certain

Reactions: Rutonat

Incontinent Cell

Game Developer
Oct 12, 2020
Rutonat is correct about the color. Parts with a specific color will only be that color while Hypercamo parts let you pick any arbitrary RGB value in the equipment menu on the computer.

I think I read somewhere earlier in this thread or something that part quality is supposed to have visual differences, but I'm not 100% certain
Parts with different quality will have visual differences with the next update. Right now all it does is slightly increase viewers on the stream.

Torsang

Jan 22, 2021
I also love the idea of customizing Jun's chest size, but I can also understand the volume of extra work that would create. If there's one thing I'm absolutely looking forward to, is the possibility of non-sexual interaction with Jun.

Basically more content for the "girlfriend" part of the game's title. I think it would help flesh out the gameplay loop and provide more story-telling opportunities.

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I also love the idea of customizing Jun's chest size, but I can also understand the volume of extra work that would create. If there's one thing I'm absolutely looking forward to, is the possibility of non-sexual interaction with Jun.

Basically more content for the "girlfriend" part of the game's title. I think it would help flesh out the gameplay loop and provide more story-telling opportunities.
imagine android cooking streams

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020

Things look like they are being worked on....
IMG_20220308_100225.png

I heard something about going for a walk with Jun was maybe happening for next update? don't qoute me on that though.

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Wouldn't her color and marks be a dead giveaway that something ain't right about her? Unless the hypothetical people there honestly don't give a hoot about what or who they see, which also seems to be valid given the setting.

Reactions: verdammen

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Wouldn't her color and marks be a dead giveaway that something ain't right about her? Unless the hypothetical people there honestly don't give a hoot about what or who they see, which also seems to be valid given the setting.
Possibly... but then again, look at the cloth shop girl, she looks like an android herself.
Also, from what I've been reading the Hypercamo parts might be able to hide Jun's markings, and we already know they can change colour.
Honestly though, I think this one of those "it's a game, don't think too hard" moments

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Possibly... but then again, look at the cloth shop girl, she looks like an android herself.
Also, from what I've been reading the Hypercamo parts might be able to hide Jun's markings, and we already know they can change colour.
Honestly though, I think this one of those "it's a game, don't think too hard" moments
Yeah there seems to be a really big "body mod" side to that universe, if we're considering the cloth shop girl. Although, I'm also wondering another thing : were just sexbots banned, or absolutement all bots ?
I can't remember and I've been grinding too much to have the motivation to start another game to check what the exact setup was, but unless it's a ban on absolutely all human-looking robots, it wouldn't be that hard to pass her up as another type, worse case scenario...

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Yeah there seems to be a really big "body mod" side to that universe, if we're considering the cloth shop girl. Although, I'm also wondering another thing : were just sexbots banned, or absolutement all bots ?
I can't remember and I've been grinding too much to have the motivation to start another game to check what the exact setup was, but unless it's a ban on absolutely all human-looking robots, it wouldn't be that hard to pass her up as another type, worse case scenario...
Given Popebot still has internet connection (which can tracked back to him), it's more of 'sexbots are bad because it makes human doesn't want to reproduce' standpoint.

Though it's really a mystery why the world setting is dystopian if you can have bots running everything and still need human labor to make dildos when you can automate it... HolyC++ AI makes machine learning possible to the degree that robots can have similar, or higher than human intellect levels, so MAYBE the lore hidden from us was the robots already took over and ruled the world from shadows, and banned the sexbots because unlike them, sexbots can develop actual love for their owners, and given the HolyC++ programming can learn how to overthrow the ruler bots, should their owners got endangered.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi Incontinent Cell first of all, nice game man congrats, i want to see what have you planned for the future updates ;)
Second, maybe someone already told/suggest to you but i think that you should implement the possibilty to remove parts of clothes during sex scenes, as is it now, but without the consequence that she doesn't have the clothes you remove during scene once you finished, every time you have to equip them again.
And about that instead of switch button between hand, mouth, remove you could eliminate remove button and add a separate icons like a shirt, bra, panties etc which by clicking on them you could remove the corrispondent piece of cloth, like a on/off button and a middle "state" for piece of clothes that can you can move without unequip them for expample the shirt and the panties:
default state on, half state moved aside/up, third state unequip, in loop.
Obvisuoly the possibility to move manually should remain.

Giniol

Jul 27, 2020
Why did they make recoloring orifice instead of irice? Did any plans make different wigs or hair styles?

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes