Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 85 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Can you draw another one if she had cat-like legs/feet?
If it would be implemented in the future I'm wondering how it would look.

Maybe one where basic parts have more of a robotic look but hypercamo more of more realistic,android look
For example something like that could be a normal parts with different colors,etc
c80b6e5f656d586482168d7479724b70.jpg
Hypercamo could be a more advanced or realistic foot.

Or these could be completely 2 different parts for players to choose. With their own average, normal and hypercamo versions of parts

Last edited:

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
cat legs and parts probably a no go if you want to take the bot outside as it would lead to questioning of how it has those

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
cat legs and parts probably a no go if you want to take the bot outside as it would lead to questioning of how it has those
Not if, as suspected, there's a scene for cyber-implants. Which the gal from the clothes store tend to prove, seeing how decked out she is.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
firstly her store is tucked into a corner, secondly for all we know she could be a bot as-well
Somehow, I doubt she could be. The main issue with sexbots is that they were becoming "too human". Seeing how she acts and looks, if she was, she's be hunted down, rather than being able to own a business.

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
Is there a way to slow down time in this game? time passes WAY to fast.. extremely stressfull. This isn't a First person shooter or 5 nights at freddys.

I'll see what I can find in the files.

But.. ffs. it's not fun when every minute passes like seconds.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Is there a way to slow down time in this game? time passes WAY to fast.. extremely stressfull. This isn't a First person shooter or 5 nights at freddys.

I'll see what I can find in the files.

But.. ffs. it's not fun when every minute passes like seconds.
youserious.gif

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Not if, as suspected, there's a scene for cyber-implants. Which the gal from the clothes store tend to prove, seeing how decked out she is.
For now you can't bring her out anyway, and that would require a lot of preparation from the main character
That's not counting that no matter what you do, the bot still looks like a bot.
Unless she would be in a cloak,or anything with a big hood, but that would be too suspicious too

A safe place, and first place too where she could freely could be some underground locations.
These locations could be many things, from location for people who are against the government, to big rave parties...maybe even cosplay parties or conventions XD

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
For now you can't bring her out anyway, and that would require a lot of preparation from the main character
That's not counting that no matter what you do, the bot still looks like a bot.
Unless she would be in a cloak,or anything with a big hood, but that would be too suspicious too

A safe place, and first place too where she could freely could be some underground locations.
These locations could be many things, from location for people who are against the government, to big rave parties...maybe even cosplay parties or conventions XD
chief, look back on the thread a bit
taking her out is planned and confirmed

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
chief, look back on the thread a bit
taking her out is planned and confirmed
I know that,I read it maybe reread what I wrote
I meant it that that the character you play as will have to do something to hide her robot parts if he wants to bring her out
Something that would make sense in the story part of the game,so her going out when clearly being a robot wouldn't look weird or stupid and break plot

Then I mentioned how hard it could for the main character to hide her features without also making it suspicious.

So then I suggested underground locations as easier, temporary solution as a quick idea, and nothing else.

Last edited:

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I know that,I read it maybe reread what I wrote
I meant it that that the character you play as will have to do something to hide her robot parts if he wants to bring her out
Something that would make sense in the story part of the game,so her going out when clearly being a robot wouldn't look weird or stupid and break plot

Then I mentioned how hard it could for the main character to hide her features without also making it suspicious.

So then I suggested underground locations as easier, temporary solution as a quick idea, and nothing else.
Hmm, well my current understanding is that Hypercamo parts are literally what they say on the tin, and can make it so Jun can appear as human as she or the MC wants (or be any colour of the rainbow), and currently Jun is just using default appearance with colour choices. will be interesting to see how the next update goes about this.

the real question in my mind is if the going out part will be gated behind quality of parts, as one of the things I've seen discussed is lower quality parts having flaws (cracks, scratches, holes etc) with potentially another bad ending for lower quality (MC getting zapped? or caught taking Jun out maybe?)

Reactions: ViviX12

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Hmm, well my current understanding is that Hypercamo parts are literally what they say on the tin, and can make it so Jun can appear as human as she or the MC wants (or be any colour of the rainbow), and currently Jun is just using default appearance with colour choices. will be interesting to see how the next update goes about this.

the real question in my mind is if the going out part will be gated behind quality of parts, as one of the things I've seen discussed is lower quality parts having flaws (cracks, scratches, holes etc) with potentially another bad ending for lower quality (MC getting zapped? or caught taking Jun out maybe?)
I hope that it won't really depend on that
Because then we would be forced to change colors (Hypercamo or not) so she would look like human
Trying to buy parts that aren't Hypercamo, in the right color would be annoying too.

Unless it will change itself out of nowhere,with would be weird
It's like in some games(not related to this forum), they allow you to customize a character but in cutscenes,they appear as default character,and I can't be the only one being annoyed by that.

Last edited:

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Well, to be fair, stranger things have happened in the game other than a rainbow bot/person. Like that time Jun saved my nerdy butt from that psycho lady despite having no arms or legs at the time.

Reactions: verdammen and kiava

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
Well, to be fair, stranger things have happened in the game other than a rainbow bot/person. Like that time Jun saved my nerdy butt from that psycho lady despite having no arms or legs at the time.
I suddenly have this vision of Jun launching herself up with her stumps and chomping on the psycho's neck from behind...
Cheers for that, its equal parts cute and horrifying.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I see I'm not the only one it happened to.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
lol i was like "WTF ? how she was able to save me ?" ahaha

• Haha
Reactions: ankhtar
4.50 star(s) 85 Votes