Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I imagine the romance/other kink-relationship stuff will come later down the road (should the player choose to pursue it). The story is still a little brief as it is, so right now I imagine the MC would see the bot as little more than a money maker, as evidenced by that being the first thing that popped into his head other than straight up selling it.
If there does end up being NTR, I hope it's optional and/or avoidable.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Actually, love isn't a part of the equation unless the player's inputs/feelings reflect that. For example, one of the first options available to the player is to sell robot. That wouldn't be an action of someone who was lovestruck. There's a number of other reactions/responses the player can give that aren't the most amicable. Prostituting the illegal robot out could be an option but I foresee that it would come with some difficulties in writing. NTR's going to NTR.
You know that, at this point, when selling her comes into question, he barely got her, right ? It takes quite a bit more time to actually start to see her develop a personality. At the point you can sell her, she's nothing more than a high-tech toy that could get him in deep trouble, in the MC's eyes.

And don't pretend there's no feelings to be involved when the freaking title as "girlfriend" in it. "My dystopian robot girlfriend". Not "I found a fancy kitchen robot I decided to sell because money".
Plus the MC clearly has issues with everyone around him not giving that much of a fuck about him (even if his mom pretends otherwise, let's face it, she does a terrible job at being a mom), and yearns for someone to deeply connect with him. It's pretty fucking obvious he's gonna end up developping feeling for her, as the intended way the scenario is going. Again, it's in the freaking title.

Last edited:

abcde12345q

Mar 20, 2021
Actually, love isn't a part of the equation unless the player's inputs/feelings reflect that. For example, one of the first options available to the player is to sell robot. That wouldn't be an action of someone who was lovestruck. There's a number of other reactions/responses the player can give that aren't the most amicable. Prostituting the illegal robot out could be an option but I foresee that it would come with some difficulties in writing. NTR's going to NTR.
I think you are right. Sometimes I try to replay game like a bad person. It's not that bad to think, just like in Butterfly Affection, you don't know what partner think about you, if you be a good boy and all you would nothing in the end. But there's one thing that i like, there's moment where you can stop treat her and she goes away. You would know as a player that she didn't tried to corrupt you from the beginning to the very end.
Here's kinda the same, if we didn't know how she would react in this way than we wouldn't get more attachment to her

Reactions: Umbral Knight

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
playing this game for a bit, it looks good for a beta project. only thing I can't figure out is where the save data directory is. I mean, I know I can delete save data in game, but having that manual option to wipe all progress would be a nice secondary option

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
playing this game for a bit, it looks good for a beta project. only thing I can't figure out is where the save data directory is. I mean, I know I can delete save data in game, but having that manual option to wipe all progress would be a nice secondary option
Saves are...
they are registry files... it's weird.
but hey, as long as you know how, it's easy to delete the data (Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\IncontinentCell\My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend)

Untitled.png

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
that....is the weirdest method of save creation. every unity game I play usually makes theirs a separate .dat file, or a .save file, or some custom extension, or just a file with no extension to it. only way I can see using this would be to manually type in the hex value of the save data into HxD since I can't copy/paste, and that is way too time consuming

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
and I am very dumb, I just now noticed the "To File" and "From File" options in load game, disregard my potato moment please

EDIT: the save file contents are encrypted.....foiled yet again

abcde12345q

Mar 20, 2021
I think you are right. Sometimes I try to replay game like a bad person. It's not that bad to think, just like in Butterfly Affection, you don't know what partner think about you, if you be a good boy and all you would nothing in the end. But there's one thing that i like, there's moment where you can stop treat her and she goes away. You would know as a player that she didn't tried to corrupt you from the beginning to the very end.
Here's kinda the same, if we didn't know how she would react in this way than we wouldn't get more attachment to her
My apologies to somebody who tired of my long text. But...
I tried to get an insanity like end and saw a good piece of what I told here. I get it even more than anywhere before and kinda happy about it, it's so good to see her reactions after "bad things happened".

That was about subjective stuff, now more objectives,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MotoMati

Jun 20, 2019
well, since this game has mod capabilities, surely there should be some made or in the making. I already got 2 from a discord channel I hang out in: a debug menu one (not extensive, just some day passing and item granting), and a mental health bread mod. interesting enough, it seems that loading any mods up creates a mod folder in the root directory of whatever drive its played in. in my case, since my desktop folder is on my secondary SSD, its on the (D) drive. if its at all possible on future expansions, maybe change this so the loaded mods folder is in the appdata folder instead? I feel like that will be better for it in the long run (at least, depending on the longevity of this project as a whole)

anyways, are there any more mods I could check out, or are the two that I have the only ones out there?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Amazing game. Congratulations.

Seriously, this is is very well made and put together.

The MC does come across as needy and a huge little bitch, though. It's hilarious how fucking soy he is.

So how do we increase his mental health? Honestly, I don't see a lot of things that could help this pathetic disappointment to society but there has to be something, right?

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
Amazing game. Congratulations.

Seriously, this is is very well made and put together.

The MC does come across as needy and a huge little bitch, though. It's hilarious how fucking soy he is.

So how do we increase his mental health? Honestly, I don't see a lot of things that could help this pathetic disappointment to society but there has to be something, right?
Just like what other human being needs.
Interaction and touching grass.

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hi Incontinent Cell of all, nice game man congrats, i want to see what have you planned for the future updates ;)
Second, maybe someone already told/suggest to you but i think that you should implement the possibilty to remove parts of clothes during sex scenes, as is it now, but without the consequence that she doesn't have the clothes you remove during scene once you finished, every time you have to equip them again.
And about that instead of switch button between hand, mouth, remove you could eliminate remove button and add a separate icons like a shirt, bra, panties etc which by clicking on them you could remove the corrispondent piece of cloth, like a on/off button and a middle "state" for piece of clothes that can you can move without unequip them for expample the shirt and the panties:
default state on, half state moved aside/up, third state unequip, in loop.
Obvisuoly the possibility to move manually should remain.

4.50 star(s) 81 Votes