Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I found a way to quickly multiply cash. Even if someone has published it here, I don't think it hurts to repeat it.

So we open the browser and replace bang.ic with iamacheater.
Now just enter and voilà, we are only one click away from $ 10,000.
Any number of clicks, and therefore cash.

Have fun shopping and playing. :cool:

Reactions: moi69

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I found a way to quickly multiply cash. Even if someone has published it here, I don't think it hurts to repeat it.

So we open the browser and replace bang.ic with iamacheater.
Now just enter and voilà, we are only one click away from $ 10,000.
Any number of clicks, and therefore cash.

Have fun shopping and playing. :cool:
are you being ironic or
like yeah that's the cheat, but the whole structure of the post-

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
hm... i play 0.7 and luv it waited for like 5 month this update... manage support dev for 3month(6.99Month) patreon now wait another week... for public access... why not...
:KEK:

Reactions: Jarul
May 25, 2022
It would be cool to customize the main character, like making him smaller, taller... not having a white dick, or being a girl :BootyTime:

.... who wanted more landlord?

from the WIP section :

View attachment 1833094

If this goes NTR I'm blaming you people.
Everyone will think about the landlord fucking the robot but actually he is going to FUCK you with matting press in front of your robot waifu! :KEK:

In all seriousness, I think the dev mention hating NTR on Itch.io.

Waweri

Nov 29, 2018
I always wondered if Anon was a sex bot given that he share's Jun's pale color pallet. It wasn't really brought to my attention till one of the Cocktwich chat members was like; 'Why is your dick so white?' and I reflexively thought; 'Ohmygod you can't ask someone why their dick is white.' But like. It's really, really pale XD

Reactions: Sole

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I always wondered if Anon was a sex bot given that he share's Jun's pale color pallet. It wasn't really brought to my attention till one of the Cocktwich chat members was like; 'Why is your dick so white?' and I reflexively thought; 'Ohmygod you can't ask someone why their dick is white.' But like. It's really, really pale XD
Now wouldn't that be a plot twist. A bot who doesn't know he's a bot saves a bot and they live (un)happily ever after in a society that wants them gone. Giving me fallout 4 flashbacks.
He has a mom though, so I don't think the theory holds, unless she's in on it too. :unsure:

May 25, 2022
For a non-lore friendly answer, maybe the dick and hands are white because is on the plans adding color skin for the main character and the comment in Cocktwich its probably an inside joke.

In the other hand, the girl that attend the cloth store looks like have cybernetic enhancements, so, the whiteness could be a side effect of an enhancement.

jokerlol345

Apr 16, 2020
So far the sex scence is the same,the story still stuck in the mid,the church is kinda going to nowhere and clothing cant help jun go outside(like is she have a human skin colourand some clother,people will just see her as a cute girl).Hope sth can put a true end of the game.Maybe a rebel of the sexbot to equal living or anon making a shiton of money to move to a better place.Will happy to watch how it end and paitently wait for it

May 25, 2022
So far the sex scence is the same,the story still stuck in the mid,the church is kinda going to nowhere and clothing cant help jun go outside(like is she have a human skin colourand some clother,people will just see her as a cute girl).Hope sth can put a true end of the game.Maybe a rebel of the sexbot to equal living or anon making a shiton of money to move to a better place.Will happy to watch how it end and paitently wait for it
Anon moving to other place sounds like the best ending, is something that I have think before.

But also, I think the best ending that will allow room for endgame content would be the group of sex-doll lovers that exist around the city (and probably the country) gathering around and changing the laws, or someone else doing that, for example, the terrorist group who wants a revolution.

I would love to have an ending with the bot and anon living peacefully, but also one that allow the player to experience that satisfactory ending.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
To be fair it's also debatable whether or not he can ever even see the Sun given the cloudy haze that always seems to be covering the city.
Yep. The universe if a textbook dystopia. In dystopian universes, the pleb usually lives in shit weather, while the rich live far about the smog and see the sun.

4.50 star(s) 84 Votes