Unity !Ω Factorial Omega: My Dystopian Robot Girlfriend [v0.87.11] [Incontinent Cell]

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys if i have some suggestions where should i wrote them, here ? dev check this thread ?

Xiblis

Aug 10, 2020
It would be cool (maybe in the future updates if dev thinks this is a good idea) if you could share the robot or prostitute her, for money

• Angry
Reactions: Hodedra

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
wait a minute... "Sharp Teeth"?
cat-like fangs specifically. I don't think they mean sharp teeth like I have ;)
So... something like this
kitty fangs.jpg
In case anyone wants it, here is a link to the original large resolution image of that first image...

Not teeth like mine... Mine are a bit too scary for most.

Last edited:

abcde12345q

Mar 20, 2021
I didn't know that if I try hard I can win in word chain. It will be good, and maybe easy to do, to make Anon more smarter every n conversation. Just like, you couldn't help her with complicated stuff and now you can, even more you understand anomalies in market and can use it somehow. Or to make little check for robot using, when I didn't use her at all she still think like I did something. And good church route, when "nun" had a dirty hands from...nothing? It will be good to have a non-stream mode, but it's out of topic.

abcde12345q

Mar 20, 2021
How long Anon must be in 0 mental health mode to go crazy? When I went to church in this state I thought that we high and we think that robot is a girl. Strange sounds already passed, yeah. To this topic it will be good that after some moment (when Anon won't get a headache after conversation with a big genius) conversation will restore some mental health.

abcde12345q

Mar 20, 2021
cat-like fangs specifically. I don't think they mean sharp teeth like I have ;)
So... something like this
View attachment 1769847
In case anyone wants it, here is a link to the original large resolution image of that first image...

Not teeth like mine... Mine are a bit too scary for most.
Can I have a calembour and say that these teeth are made for meat?
About her (robot) look. What about continuation of a story when we buy her all parts (but cat ears and hair,and flesh) and then she can walk with us, she wanted to travel

Last edited:
Reactions: ciderapple

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
It would be cool (maybe in the future updates if dev thinks this is a good idea) if you could share the robot or prostitute her, for money
So you want to NTR yourself ?
Because, unless the english language changed while I was sleeping, the whole concept of this game is about a guy with his life going down th drain, suddenly finding love with a robot girl he basically found in the trash...

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
So you want to NTR yourself ?
Because, unless the english language changed while I was sleeping, the whole concept of this game is about a guy with his life going down th drain, suddenly finding love with a robot girl he basically found in the trash...
Actually, love isn't a part of the equation unless the player's inputs/feelings reflect that. For example, one of the first options available to the player is to sell robot. That wouldn't be an action of someone who was lovestruck. There's a number of other reactions/responses the player can give that aren't the most amicable. Prostituting the illegal robot out could be an option but I foresee that it would come with some difficulties in writing. NTR's going to NTR.

Reactions: abcde12345q
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes