O.T. C'mon you apes! You want to live forever?!? (Starship Troopers - Traitor Of Mars)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hey y'all!

Just stumbled on this one. There's a new C.G. Animated Startship Troopers hitting theaters today, for one night only. DVD will be released next month...

Starship Troopers - Traitor Of Mars!!!

There are two more trailers as well, plus a behind the scenes on Youtube...

I enjoyed Starship Troopers - Invasion, but then I like decent CG movies in general. If you didn't like that one, I'm guessing you won't like this one (the same studio is doing Traitor Of Mars)... I have low expectations, so I'm looking forward to adding the DVD to my collection.

Anyways, it's in limited release Today only (8/21/17) here in the US (dunno about worldwide). If you are lucky, one of the theaters in your area may have one or two showings tonight, if you like doing the theater thing...

If not, the DVD is due on September 19th (US release), or who knows, you may be able to find a copy online...

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The last Starship Troopers CG movie was pretty damn good.

The only problem I have with movies in general is they always kill off at least one person I don't want to die but Starship Troopers in general likes to kill off people ... yes i'm bitter they killed Dizzy off ... and then went crazy religious for some bizarre reason but the CG movie pulled it back.

Hopefully this one will be decent.

I can't say I like all CG movies, i've seen Final Fantasy Spirits Within afterall, but most of them are pretty good. Gantz was decent and Appleseed Alpha.