khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Do you have to do something special to beat the worker tree? Tried it with both a physical and an arc build and barely made a dent in the thing either way
If you have an arcane build, max out the damage reduction for all 3 positions (5 on each) so you take less damage and then do a physical attack on whichever attack it uses that does the most damage so you block it. Chip away at it's health that way until it's low enough for you to 1 shot it with your big magic attack. If you have enough energy to cast shield more than once, do that but leave enough for that 1 big attack at the end.

I find that with the current selection of top end gear you're actually best off putting absolutely everything into arcane and letting your charm be negative. You still get 1 energy even with negative charm, and your damage and shield from having high arcane is so high that not having multiple shields is almost never a problem. Don't worry about physical, you only use that in situations where you need to block a big attack. For a physical build I'm not sure what the best strategy is. I find arcane stronger overall, but physical seems stronger at low level.

Last edited:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
If you have an arcane build, max out the damage reduction for all 3 positions (5 on each) so you take less damage and then do a physical attack on whichever attack it uses that does the most damage so you block it. Chip away at it's health that way until it's low enough for you to 1 shot it with your big magic attack. If you have enough energy to cast shield more than once, do that but leave enough for that 1 big attack at the end.

I find that with the current selection of top end gear you're actually best off putting absolutely everything into arcane and letting your charm be negative. You still get 1 energy even with negative charm, and your damage and shield from having high arcane is so high that not having multiple shields is almost never a problem. Don't worry about physical, you only use that in situations where you need to block a big attack. For a physical build I'm not sure what the best strategy is. I find arcane stronger overall, but physical seems stronger at low level.
Thanks. Now I regret skipping the tutorial

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Hi Earliestbird,

I've just run through the latest build, didn't notice any new bugs and seems like the bugs I encountered before are fixed (y). I did have a question. It appears that encounters which increase the skirmish count are random but I can't seem to figure if its a specific encounter with bandits in New Rozan (I've recall 2 types that I can kill and 1 type which I knock unconscious). They don't seem to increase the skirmish count. Is there a 4th random encounter that I have missed? I'm trying to reach 8 skirmishes for the Pantheon :)

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Had a go at porting v0.1.14 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
Hi Earliestbird,

I've just run through the latest build, didn't notice any new bugs and seems like the bugs I encountered before are fixed (y). I did have a question. It appears that encounters which increase the skirmish count are random but I can't seem to figure if its a specific encounter with bandits in New Rozan (I've recall 2 types that I can kill and 1 type which I knock unconscious). They don't seem to increase the skirmish count. Is there a 4th random encounter that I have missed? I'm trying to reach 8 skirmishes for the Pantheon :)
You can only increase the "Skirmishes Won" stat by winning skirmishes while defending your base every 20 days. Adventure events (in New Rozan, Old Rozan or anywhere else) should not affect skirmish in any way. If it does, it's probably a bug so please report it if you see that happen. :BootyTime:

SerbanR

Jul 13, 2017
I have finished this version of the game, but...i still have some "breeding cards" to unlock. Are there any secret sex scenes, or something? I literally have done all the searchings, i went EVERYWHERE, unlocked all "Hunt", "War", "Obsession" demon card (i forgot the name). i literally have nothing else to do.

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
I have finished this version of the game, but...i still have some "breeding cards" to unlock. Are there any secret sex scenes, or something? I literally have done all the searchings, i went EVERYWHERE, unlocked all "Hunt", "War", "Obsession" demon card (i forgot the name). i literally have nothing else to do.
There are less breeding events than collection cards in the game right now. The ability to unlock them all will eventually be possible, but it's still very early for that.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
You can only increase the "Skirmishes Won" stat by winning skirmishes while defending your base every 20 days. Adventure events (in New Rozan, Old Rozan or anywhere else) should not affect skirmish in any way. If it does, it's probably a bug so please report it if you see that happen. :BootyTime:
Ahhh... No bug. I just happened to do a battle in New Rozan followed by defending the base :) so just assumed it was the fight in New Rozan which counted as a skirmish. Thanks for clarifying (y).

Reactions: Earliestbird

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
This one has potential but the combat is horrible and not very well explained. There should at least be a explanation of the stats and a combat log.

shaycormac2

Apr 9, 2021
I'm usually a lurker but I'm curious, having 0 experience with this, how does one get started in order to generate images like this? I'm not looking to make a game or anything, just wanna try it out.

Reactions: Trapitalism101

Earliestbird

Game Developer
Sep 5, 2020
tried to load a save from a previous version
Unfortunately there's no save support between different versions at the moment.

how do i get one of those tags for my profile I adore this game and wanted to make sure others find out about it
https://f95zone.to/threads/signature-questions.41058/

I posted my signatures here that anyone can use: https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/post-10424888

I'm glad you guys like the game :PogChamp:

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
Unfortunately there's no save support between different versions at the moment.

https://f95zone.to/threads/signature-questions.41058/

I posted my signatures here that anyone can use: https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/post-10424888

I'm glad you guys like the game :PogChamp:
thank you signature acquired, also the dice dropping event was really well done and i appreciate it coming out of no where and hope theres a few more of them cause they seem to be really really well suited for charqacter and relationship growth

4.10 star(s) 36 Votes