VN Ren'Py Onhold Of Potions and Spells [v0.7.2] [Mr. Nickname]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

mannjoban

Dec 26, 2021
what do i do after the first sleep? im in the map but i cant go anywhere because its either no one is there or the building isnt added to the game

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
what do i do after the first sleep? im in the map but i cant go anywhere because its either no one is there or the building isnt added to the game
You gotta sleep till the day. I plan to add something for the morning in the next update.

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Hey, is there any particular dates when next update is coming up?
sadly no. I want the next update to have sprites of the girls in the backgrounds, and that's taking a lot of time to get done with everything else as well. So I can't really say.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
sooooooooo sleep 3xday and 1 interaction? Either talk to Lucy or do a quest and everything else is still "in the works"? o.6.5 tells me from looking, the game should be about 65% complete. Playing it, it seems closer to 6.5% complete. Vers .065 is more like it atm. sleep=sleep=sleep-either quest of Lucy--sleep-sleep-sleep-either quest or Lucy-sleep-sleep-sleep- ad nauseum

Last edited:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
sorry, didnt mean to sound quite so harsh.

Maybe allow 3 actions/day

D level quests being short, quick and easy. Maybe reduce payment from 1200 to 750, but allow doing 1 in the morning, and 1 in the afternoon; for 2 actions.

C level quests taking longer, would be 2 actions for 1 quest.

B level being longer taking 3 actions; etc etc

then allow only during the 3rd action (evening hours) interact with a girl; buy a drink etc.

In this case, a B level quest taking 3 actions, would be the entire day, so no personal interactions. A and S level, could even take 2 days and 3 days for each quest; with commensurate financial rewards, since it means going 2 or 3 days without a personal interaction with any girl(s).

just me thinking out loud.

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
How do you use the items in your inventory? Or is that not programmed in yet?
items like the trust and lust potions you use when talking with girls.
the protein bar can only be used once you've seen all the scenes with Lucy, then call her at home again.
only ones that aren't useable yet are the guitar and the reverse potion.

GarryHotter

Dec 29, 2019
I've done a quest and got 15 000 jewels
Next day I've done a quest for 2800 jewels
Then i looked into the book and saw that i only have 2800 jewels...

Every time i gain a reward it replaces all the money i had before its super annoying.

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
I've done a quest and got 15 000 jewels
Next day I've done a quest for 2800 jewels
Then i looked into the book and saw that i only have 2800 jewels...

Every time i gain a reward it replaces all the money i had before its super annoying.
must be a typo somewhere. do you know what rank quests they were to help me narrow it down?

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes