• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Onhold Of Potions and Spells [v0.7.2] [Mr. Nickname]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Korzy

Mar 18, 2019
Is this game only about Lucy or ALL girls from Fairy Tail guild or ALL Fairy Tail girls including ALL girls from other guilds? I hope its the 3rd, "All Fairy Tail girls including ALL girls from other guilds".
the creator will add more girls its hinted i the dialogue and the fact the dorm fairy hills is on the map

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
transformation content planned? added to watch list!

hopefully some stuff like BE and similar :giggle:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Oh, I always welcome new trainers game, the more the better!
And the drawings are cute, so hopefully the corruption is fun too.
Will come back in 6 months :cool:

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
I am reasonably sure it also works on Linux if you just grab the Windows version and run the .sh instead of the .exe.
That's when the build is Win+Linux… which is the default for Ren'Py nowadays (this one has both x32 and x64 libs for either platform). Though it's still possible to remove one of the platforms (I've seen a couple games with .sh file but without Linux libraries).

Either way, Ren'Py games work perfectly well in Wine; the only issue I've seen so far is that for some reason it always uses 1st/builtin soundcard (so the game outright ignores USB headset regardless of system settings).

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes