VN Ren'Py Onhold Of Potions and Spells [v0.7.2] [Mr. Nickname]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
But will natsu with the power of friendship can defeat the protagonist dream?

on serious question:
1. does all the male fairy tail be on the game? and will they be kill or transform to girl or something else?
2. are the protagonist have a body and a FACES show? (I usually don't like a faceless protagonist especially fat guys to play)
3. will the protagonist can switch/transform to a female to? (I prefer female protagonist but this only my tastes)
4. will there be a RPGM battle? or just point and click games? (It would be boring real quick if only a Point and click games)

Sorry for long question I hope your okay with this....

Reactions: Third Leg

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
So, the main question that's being asked is what girls will be in this.
Don't worry, while Lucy is my fav, there will be others.

The current plan is to add Erza, Juvia, Mirajane, Cana, and Levy. Though there is an asterisk to the end of that.

My idea is to add what I'm calling DLC characters. Essentially they're characters not from Fairy Tail and from a different series. I also plan to let patrons vote who they want.

I only have one DLC girl that I know I'm adding. And there is a very likely chance that other Fairy Tail girls (including those not in the FT guild) will be added in.

Nothing is set in stone. Thanks for having such interest!

(side note: The only two transformations I know it'll have are Muscle growth and the rock of succubus spell from the show, I'm not sure what else to add but I might think of something. Just thought I'd say it somewhere.)
So, the main question that's being asked is what girls will be in this.
Don't worry, while Lucy is my fav, there will be others.

The current plan is to add Erza, Juvia, Mirajane, Cana, and Levy. Though there is an asterisk to the end of that.

My idea is to add what I'm calling DLC characters. Essentially they're characters not from Fairy Tail and from a different series. I also plan to let patrons vote who they want.

I only have one DLC girl that I know I'm adding. And there is a very likely chance that other Fairy Tail girls (including those not in the FT guild) will be added in.

Nothing is set in stone. Thanks for having such interest!

(side note: The only two transformations I know it'll have are Muscle growth and the rock of succubus spell from the show, I'm not sure what else to add but I might think of something. Just thought I'd say it somewhere.)
this game has muscle growth? for the girl?

TitanPlayer

May 10, 2018
Really glad to see this is getting some attention ! I remember the post you did where you were presenting your concept and looking for an artist, glad to see you went through with it. Fairy Tail has too much bootylicious content to NOT have a proper 2D game of it, you convinced me back then and you still have all of my support !

March forward, soldier !

Reactions: Mr Nickname

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Fairy Tail dating sim w/ mind control!?!?!?! Fuck yes!

also what level do you have to be to get events with Lucy? Hopefully this game doesn't get too grindy, maybe balance having to do quests for money in order to buy the potions with also just straight up interacting with the girls and gaining their trust by not being a creep (but using the potions enhances results)

Also I've been writing a collection of Fairy Tail hypno fanfics on chyoa and have a couple ideas that could work in your game let me know if you'd want to hear them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Third Leg
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes