VN Ren'Py Onhold Of Potions and Spells [v0.7.2] [Mr. Nickname]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
I'm glad someone is doing a drawn fairy tail trainer and looking forward to see what all you add into the game.
What all do you have planed? Is there going to be other clothes for the girls? Will it be only Fairy Tail girls or will there be others? What girls will be added Levy, Mirajane, Lisanna, Cana, ect?
This response from a few months back should answer your questions. https://f95zone.to/threads/of-potions-and-spells-v0-2-mr-nickname.89845/post-6284804

De_pone

Oct 11, 2020
the one redeeming quality of this series are the girls so Ill check on this when it gets a bit more content

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Hmmm more of a fan of big dicked NTR over trainers but am cautiously watching at the moment. My take on version 0.2 is that this game is lacking in fulfillment and largely has the tedium that most trainers have. To begin with while I am of the view that games should offer some challenge or the illusion of challenge to justify a player in earning the goal. Here the goal is the training of a heroine, largely Lucy, but such goal must be earned in some form or fashion. In trainers, and here, this is done by spending time to earn money which is spent on items to build points to unlock the affection or control over heroines. This concept is largely a point of issue for myself, as I find it tedious and annoying. Though I understand the point of such a task, as to justify there being a game in the first place rather than than a collection of a random character having sex with Fairy Tale characters. As such I rather argue that the core of the game should be changed itself to a RPG to allow for a different challenge itself or that a story should be put in to breakup the repetitive act of clicking C class adventure and sleep.

Now while the creator of this game and some reading may find such a suggestion untenable as due to required time needed to be spent, or due to a love of the simplicity of trainers themselves. I must put forward the humble view that the adding of an RPG element will greatly enhance the quality and immersion of the game. To begin with there is easy software available like RPG Maker that would allow for such a change, but more importantly that such a change would allow for the player to fight the monster and experience just how powerful Lucy is over the MC at the beginning of the game. Next such a change would allow the creation of the fairy tale base and town, and would allow players to engage with players in a more organic way such as dates. Lastly, such a change would allow for subtle showings of corruption such as Lucy masturbating in her room.

Though if such a suggestion is unpersuasive then I suggest that the creator at least raise the tension in the story to grant the illusion of challenge. For this I suggest the adding of Natsu who will seek to rekindle his friendship with Lucy, which will put pressure on the player to make Lucy fall before such action happens. This could also add an NTR twist but more importantly will put pressure on the player to work fast or lose out on a isolated Lucy forever. Though again such action should be coupled with game play changes to boost the challenge on the player in some form or fashion.

Last edited:

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
what are the new scenes? The only one i have is Lucy bending over so you can see up her skirt.

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
Anyone looking for updates I tend to do an open to all post on Patreon at the end of every month, here's the latest one:

Reactions: burke5

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
There is a discord server now, so check it out if you're curious. Just be sure to read over the rules.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes