RPGM Complete Offering Hole ~ Shrine Maiden Feeder and the Ero-Dungeon

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I was planning to translate this one too, but Lewdcrest Hero, newest game of this circle, wasn't received well here (still don't get why people wanted a proper corruption arc from an action-oriented game about a heroine with womb tattoo), so I decided to postpone it.
If there's enough demand, I might still do it, but after I clear my backlog.

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
I was planning to translate this one too, but Lewdcrest Hero, newest game of this circle, wasn't received well here (still don't get why people wanted a proper corruption arc from an action-oriented game about a heroine with womb tattoo), so I decided to postpone it.
If there's enough demand, I might still do it, but after I clear my backlog.
Nah, it wasn't received well here, but in my group, page and web, it's very popular. So hope for your translation of this game. Btw, this game is very interesting

The-deadly

Jul 26, 2017
Nah, it wasn't received well here, but in my group, page and web, it's very popular. So hope for your translation of this game. Btw, this game is very interesting
Lewdcrest hero was really good in my eyes. A nice short little H game. If you did the translation on that then you did a really good job. Thanks.

Reactions: Dukedom

Dukedom

Jan 25, 2020
Lewdcrest hero was really good in my eyes. A nice short little H game. If you did the translation on that then you did a really good job. Thanks.
I just made the Vietnamese version of translation, not the English ver. Sorry

Trigard

Jan 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "Ajajainu, post: 3193063, członek: 277337"]
skąd mogę pobrać grę?
[/ZACYTOWAĆ]