[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Offering My Services As A Writer and Proofreader; Completely Nonjudgmental and Professional About The Work I Do

Apr 17, 2020
Skills:
I am deeply proficient and skilled with reading, writing, and anything else to do with the English language. I am, in fact, an English major. I am very adept at working and collaborating with others. I have wonderful listening skills and I'll take great care to incorporate anything that you suggest or might want in a specific story. I'm known for a polished and respectable prose that I always try to match at a utmost professional level. I take great pride in my skills as a proofreader as well and I'm always very careful about grammar, consistency, and logic.

Preferred Methods of Contact:
You may either contact me here, on Discord as CrimsonSpiralErotica, or through email as scarletdahliaerotica@gmail.com

Employment Types & Rates:
I actually do not have a set one. I will leave it up to you, as the employer, to settle on a working type and rate for me. If I find it agreeable, I'll happily come on as a writer and/or a proofreader for your project or whatever you need help on.

Availability:
I'm only looking for part time work right now. I'm mainly available on the weekend, and you may have a harder time reaching me on the weekends. That said, however, I will always make an effort to respond to your message as fast as humanely possible.

Work Samples:
Unfortunately, I do not have a portfolio to show for myself quite yet.

Parting Words:
I look forward to working with you. Please, feel more than free to contact me on here or through any of the other methods I listed above.

Last edited:

Houtamelo

Game Developer
Jul 25, 2017
Would you be willing to share the genres and/or kinks you're most interested in?

Apr 17, 2020
I dabble in a wide host of genres ranging from light-hearted sex comedies to serious, thoughtful erotica to fantasy adventures to hard science fiction cyberpunk dystopias to even darker horror material. As for kinks, I'd be willing to write anything for you as long as it's something I'm not opposed to. For convenience's sake, I'll just say right here that my limits for material I'm willing to write is anything pertaining to watersports, scat, toiletplay, and diapers. Aside from that, I'll be willing to write or help with any variety of kinks.