None Complete Offering My Translation Services.... For Developers Only.

Monst3rDaddy

Apr 13, 2020
Hello Developers,

This is an open service to you all. I have been a huge fan of ALL of the adult-themed games you have created for android and/or PC. I do have to say that there HAS to be a better translation process. This is where I can help. Though I will say the grasp on American English is very well translated, I do say it can be better. I am offering my services, to help you with your development of these games. I'm not asking for monetary gains. My requests for this service are very simple and are as follows and I will explain why; the script, the current version sent to me before releasing it to the community, and if it is possible, a credit at the end of the game. That's all. I'll explain my requirements here; The script (even if in native language) so I may translate it properly in American English, even if there is American localized slang in the script. I can localize it properly to give your game a better feel and readability. Also, my requirement of a version before the community may download is solely to proofread the entire game before release. This is all for you, the developer, to better your game and readability of the visual novels. I love all your games but the American English and localized slang/jargon just don't work most times. It doesn't matter if it's Russian, Japanese, Chinese, or otherwise, I will work my hardest to localize it for all, who read English. Please feel free to use my services to help better your game. I know scripts and games change especially through the development stages, and I don't mind. Please, try my service once and see for yourself.