• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S-Play tester] [S> Other] [S>Programmer] [S>Proofreader] Offering proofreading, playtesting and rendering services

Serevinus

May 8, 2020
Hi,

I am very new to this, but thought I would offer my services as I love many of the games here.

Skills:
  • Fluent in British English
  • Can play through multiple scenarios of a game to test for issues
  • Can review Ren'Py game code for problems
  • Able to render scenes and movies in Daz Studio

Preferred method of contact:
DM/PM me or reply below if you are interested, further communications can be via eMail, Skype or Discord.

Employment Type & Rates:
Paid or possibly revenue share.

Availability:
I am available every day for an average of 5 hours (however I can leave my PC rendering even if I am not available) and will reply to messages quickly.
Current availability is 30-40 hours per week. If you have an urgent deadline or scheduled release date, I may be able to allocate more time.

Additional comments:
  • For rendering projects (pictures and videos), I will provide you with a couple of full resolution test renders to confirm that you are satisfied with the result. If you need any post production doing in Photoshop let me know
  • All scenes, content and assets will remain your property and will not be used by me for anything other than the agreed intended purpose
  • No restrictions as to what type or genre of game I am willing to work on
My rendering system has the following specs so I will be able to produce high quality Iray renders quickly.
  • Geforce RTX 3090
  • AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X
  • Asus ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha
  • 128GB RAM
  • 2x Samsung 980 PRO M.2 drives for caching and projects
  • 60TB storage space (yes, TB not GB)
Please let me know if you have any suggestions or questions.

Thanks,
Serevinus

Last edited:

Serevinus

May 8, 2020
Hi,

Just a quick update, the new computer is now up and running.

I have done a couple of quick renders (forgive the scene as I am not a designer)

Dimensions: 1920x1080
Iterations: 2177 @ 99.9% convergence
Render Time: 47 seconds Nathalie_1080.png

3840x2160 (4k)
Iterations: 2098 @ 99.9% convergence
Render Time: 2 minutes 44 seconds
Nathalie_4k.png

If you are interested in using my rig to help speed up your render times then let me know.

Regards,
Serevinus