[S>Proofreader] Paid Unpaid Offering proofreading services, native english speaker

Xanthor72

Jul 31, 2017
Skills:
attention to detail, quick turnaround on assignments relative to their size

Preferred method of contact:
private message on this site.

Employment Type & Rates:
If it's a paid position, I'm willing to accept either hourly pay or a lump sum for the current work.

Availability:
Any

Work Samples:
Have previously worked with the developer of Queen's Curse, as well as Knockout Master for one of their early chapters, and Heroine Rescue Team. I currently am working as a proofreader for Dragonworks.

Additional comments:
I'm most comfortable/familiar with editing the dialogue from Ren'py games, but am willing to help with any engine that has easy to access dialogue files :)

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Hey, I'm making a new free roam game and I'm looking for a proof reader, I cant dm you right since this is a new account.
I would prefer contact through discord if possible, message me there and I can show you samples and talk more. the game is in mid - late development.
discord : assassin#5897

Xanthor72

Jul 31, 2017
People can also feel free to contact me on discord, but send me a DM FIRST before friending me, I automatically ignore any friend requests from people I've had no previous contact with. My discord name is Darth Falcon#7517