• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R-Play tester] [R>Proofreader] [R>Translator] Offering services: Proofreading / play testing / translating (English to Norwegian)

Mar 16, 2022
Skills:
Being an avid reader, I am very good at locating grammatical and spelling errors. Proofreading and rewriting text comes natural for me. I have a decent amount of knowledge about development and programming. That plus having a good eye for details means I make a pretty good play tester. I also love games.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
I am willing to work for free initially because I don't have a whole lot of experience. It would be nice if my efforts would be mentioned somewhere though.

Availability:
I am currently not employed, so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Work Samples:
-

Additional comments:
I'm a good team player, having worked with a lot of people on different teams. I'll strive for excellence every time because I hate delivering an inferior product.

scarlettyoung

Please read my profile post :)
Game Developer
May 29, 2019
Skills:
Being an avid reader, I am very good at locating grammatical and spelling errors. Proofreading and rewriting text comes natural for me. I have a decent amount of knowledge about development and programming. That plus having a good eye for details means I make a pretty good play tester. I also love games.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
I am willing to work for free initially because I don't have a whole lot of experience. It would be nice if my efforts would be mentioned somewhere though.

Availability:
I am currently not employed, so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Work Samples:
-

Additional comments:
I'm a good team player, having worked with a lot of people on different teams. I'll strive for excellence every time because I hate delivering an inferior product.
Someone who has a lot of free time for playtesting would be very helpful. I was also in the process of developing a language selection system but scrapped it when the only translator I had bailed after a few weeks.

Check out Kronos Time Titan and if this is something which would interest you, I'd be happy to have the help.

Reactions: t727
Mar 16, 2022
Someone who has a lot of free time for playtesting would be very helpful. I was also in the process of developing a language selection system but scrapped it when the only translator I had bailed after a few weeks.

Check out Kronos Time Titan and if this is something which would interest you, I'd be happy to have the help.
Sounds good. I'll check it out.