VN - Others - Completed - Office Bully [v1.0] [Logan Scodini]

1. 2.00 star(s)

radical686

I was really disappointed with the recent update. It's beginning to look like recycled content from previous stories by this Dev. The dream sequences were alarmingly similar.

Furthermore, the inner narrative of the dominant path just doesn't sound at all dominant to me. He's still compliant, just not as compliant as the subpath. The element of "subservience" feels forced. The inner dialogue is just too similar to the sub-path.

As for the Subpath, rather than embracing the Sissy content of the subtitle (Note the subtitle to the Game on TFGames, which they've left out here, is Stallion or Sissy), they turn him into a woman . . . just like every other dream sequence story by this author. I suppose this appeals to supporters that like vanilla M/F or F/F sex with their storylines, but it cheats those who really were hoping for an actual Sissy storyline or maybe M/M content.

There is already a woman's path to this game, so why use the male path to explore aspects of the female path? Why not solely explore the feminization aspect of the character and leave the woman sequences either for later, as part of a MtF transformation, or just leave it for the woman's path altogether?

The sameness to previously stories by this Dev was just too high and it feels like the Dev is kind of out of ideas. As for the sex, the Dom and Sub paths looked like mirror images of each other with just the faces changed.

The renders are pretty, so I'll give it a 2.5 rounding down for now.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

aliceee

Great game with a submissive MC who becomes sissified and even turned into a woman by other dominant women, graphics are great, kinda wish it ran on ren'py engine, but the game still runs smoothly, really enjoyed playing this game and really looking forward to future updates <3
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LenioTG

I'm going to give "Office Bully" 5 stars, even if we're just at the first update, because I trust Logan Scodini's skills.
    The model is less awesome than usual, but she's perfect for the story.
    I like full M2F transformation, and this doesn't waste any time.
    The daily routine stuff is an experiment, and I don't usually prefer it, but we'll see how this will go: good work! :D