VN Others Completed Office Bully [v1.0] [Logan Scodini]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Screenshot__2141_.png

Overview:
Basically, OB is a Reverse Trainer in which the player is being trained to become the perfect submissive secretary following an unfortunate incident in his/her previous life. It follows my usual theme of transformation and submission, which have been missing in DT3, along with a variety of npcs to interact with.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-09
Release Date: 2020-06-06
Developer: Logan Scodini - -
Censored: None
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Logan Scodini
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android(v0.13): - -
Other:

Thank you AmIReal for sharing.

2019-08-22_094110.jpg 2019-08-22_094138.jpg Screenshot__2142_.png Screenshot__2143_.png Screenshot__2144_.png Screenshot__2145_.png Screenshot__2147_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
There is not very much to do yet, unless you enjoy doing the same thing over and over again. The mc looks a bit dull. I hope to see a blush on her face soon.

Reactions: maxx mad

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
seems there's a bug
can't have more than 100$ (think it's a mistake max stat) but the lowest clothe cost 150$

anyone else have this probleme ?

Reactions: fanghandschu and zh

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
sorry for the double post

Seems it's not a bug, only a "end of version" but there's no warning
the stats are all restrict : health (2), money (100), crown (200) and lust (100)
no need to loop play to reach 200 crown, the "go to the doctor" isn't in this release

As far I play for the moment, I don't see any lesbian scene (perhaps the tag is wrong), only masturbation and exhibition scene

So, for the moment the game repeat the sameS sceneS in loop until you reach all that max

The game seems promissing. The girl protagonist isn't afraid about sex (thanks !), the render are correct.
I'll wait for the next update to see what's really in the game

(sorry if I write mistakes, english isn't my langage)

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Agree that this looks like another promising game doomed to be abandoned just as it starts to get interesting. Also agree that the facial expressions and face appearance in general is lacking in this game. LS usually does better in that regard, so maybe this will improve.

This version is not worth playing. It's just a stat grind with the same few (mostly non-sexy) scenes over and over again. Nothing is interesting about watching a character fellatiate a dildo. Essentially, it is a hitting the skip button 100 times to discover that reaching the first threshold tells you the subsequent scenes aren't done yet. Wait on this one.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
logan.scodini Do you have 32 bit version of this game and Dream Therapy 3 by any chance somewhere? I tried to unpack app in resources folder like with Urban Voyeur (as it's uses the same Monogatari engine i believe) and play in browser from index.html, but unlike that other game after quick loading it just gives full black screen for some reason. indexOnline gives same result.

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Am I the only one who wants Logan Scodini to make ONE good and long game, with a consistent narrative, instead of spamming countless games with what amounts to beautiful, but logically separated scenes, like a bus driving to nowhere, randomly stopping so you can take in the scenery?

Reactions: Thermophob

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Am I the only one who wants Logan Scodini to make ONE good and long game, with a consistent narrative, instead of spamming countless games with what amounts to beautiful, but logically separated scenes, like a bus driving to nowhere, randomly stopping so you can take in the scenery?
Even worse, to get to the good parts, you have to successfully pick the random "right" answers, and your reward is to discover that sex with the "woman" is a really with a guy with tits and long hair.

Reactions: grgrgr5

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Oh, another game by Logan Scodini. ALLERT! RED ALLERT! STAY AWAY!

Most likely it will end like his usual work. Some great teaser and prologue, then you will get message to support him on Patreon, and then the game will never get finished. He has at least 7 unfinished or abandoned projects!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's BrightSunStudios the second coming.

I saw a couple of completed games and thought "hey, he finishes stuff"....

Then I saw the rest.

Just a line of abandoned or unfinished games and they keep piling up.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes