VN Others Completed Office Bully [v1.0] [Logan Scodini]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So he started the "sequel". Essentially you play some young guy out of college that goes to work at this weird sex toy company. Right off the bat Logan throws up red flags where anyone with even a half functioning brain will say no thanks to the job. Chapter 1, strip nude and jerk off for your interview. Character immediately has submissive thoughts without brainwashing, chemicals, or anything else. Before and during the interview he has thoughts like a typical dude bro that had wild sex romps in college but now is suddenly submissive to everyone.
Chapter 2, the feminized character from the first game shows up (I think it's her/him/it) and asks the guy to tell her about these sex toys, you're not allowed to ask why. Character is immediately going full submissive thoughts without brainwashing or anything.

The character will end up feminized or sissified in the end and the points that you pick up will not matter. Another typical Logan "game." He should just stick to kinetic novels or comics or something.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
So he started the "sequel". Essentially you play some young guy out of college that goes to work at this weird sex toy company. Right off the bat Logan throws up red flags where anyone with even a half functioning brain will say no thanks to the job. Chapter 1, strip nude and jerk off for your interview. Character immediately has submissive thoughts without brainwashing, chemicals, or anything else. Before and during the interview he has thoughts like a typical dude bro that had wild sex romps in college but now is suddenly submissive to everyone.
Chapter 2, the feminized character from the first game shows up (I think it's her/him/it) and asks the guy to tell her about these sex toys, you're not allowed to ask why. Character is immediately going full submissive thoughts without brainwashing or anything.

The character will end up feminized or sissified in the end and the points that you pick up will not matter. Another typical Logan "game." He should just stick to kinetic novels or comics or something.
Actually he's giving plenty of choice, including staying a man

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
They announced a new project on 2020-04-27 after this delivered.

Marked as Completed.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Series of games seems to be continuations of each other. Which one do you start with?. Dream Therapy 1,2 3, Office Bully then Summer of Shame?. Just wondering is all.

qdouglas

Aug 10, 2022
There is a painting in the office with a leather clad woman with her leg up on a slave. Does any one know where I can get an image of that I can use to make a print?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes