VN Others Completed Office Bully [v1.0] [Logan Scodini]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I'm surprised we haven't gotten an update for this yet. Hope it hasn't been forgotten...
There was an update last month on the 27th on tfgames but it's 0.15. Looks like he has an ad for 0.16 there so it may be on patreon or not released at all yet.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The final release just went public. You can play it online for an additional two scenes after the 0.15 content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game is great.I had time to play such a good game,thank you very much Dev.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So we don't have a changelog? 2 new scenes seems very far from an ending on the female route. It just seems like the usual Logan thing of getting bored with it and moving on to the next project.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
So we don't have a changelog? 2 new scenes seems very far from an ending on the female route. It just seems like the usual Logan thing of getting bored with it and moving on to the next project.
If I understand the post on tfg correctly the female route was abandoned.

Logan Scodini on TFGames said:
That part I stopped updating (I'll make it official once I'm done with Chapter 1). People wanted to play as a man so I'll continue to the next chapter from the man only. Sorry about that.
(taken from post in relation to the female route)

Reactions: Centrophy

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
So... lots of grind and an abandoned female route are really putting me off even trying this.

Can someone please tell if there's at least a decent amount of content available in that route?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
So... lots of grind and an abandoned female route are really putting me off even trying this.

Can someone please tell if there's at least a decent amount of content available in that route?
There's up to chapter 13. If you take note that all Logan's "games" revolve around player slavery and that there is no option that will successfully allow the player to resist you may enjoy it. The two routes (dominant/submissive) involve staying a man but being submissive to females (chastity, femdom, strapons, cunnilingus, etc.) and turning into a woman and being submissive to females and males (dick sucking, anal probing, strapons, cunnilingus). It's not really for me as I find meaningless resistance to be a big turn off more so than the sissification and submission aspects to his titles. Might as well be an entirely voluntary title like most of the others in the genre since you're choosing which bad end you want to get. No good ends/free ends.

There's a decent amount of scenes but again, dominance doesn't mean what you think it means in this story. It's worth maybe one or two "playthroughs." Just choose all agree or disagree and you'll get all the scenes as far as I can tell.

Reactions: lifemare

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
If I understand the post on tfg correctly the female route was abandoned.

(taken from post in relation to the female route)
Oh *bleeped word* no female route anymore. :(

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
There's up to chapter 13. If you take note that all Logan's "games" revolve around player slavery and that there is no option that will successfully allow the player to resist you may enjoy it. The two routes (dominant/submissive) involve staying a man but being submissive to females (chastity, femdom, strapons, cunnilingus, etc.) and turning into a woman and being submissive to females and males (dick sucking, anal probing, strapons, cunnilingus). It's not really for me as I find meaningless resistance to be a big turn off more so than the sissification and submission aspects to his titles. Might as well be an entirely voluntary title like most of the others in the genre since you're choosing which bad end you want to get. No good ends/free ends.

There's a decent amount of scenes but again, dominance doesn't mean what you think it means in this story. It's worth maybe one or two "playthroughs." Just choose all agree or disagree and you'll get all the scenes as far as I can tell.
Thank you for taking the time to give such a thorough reply. Past posts were really harsh on this game and i wouldn't have tried it if it wasn't for what you said.

And it's really not a bad game. A tad short and rushed perhaps. But no grinding at all (don't know where i read it was supposed to be). And some pretty decent scenes for anyone who's into the sissy kink. Overall pretty solid considering how generally appalling the TF games landscape is.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

jw1985

Jun 12, 2018
The renders are good, but my god what is wrong with the optimisation? My cpu and graphics card have a heart attack when I play this. My GPU is top tier, so wtf? Is this not prerendered? And if not ytf would you do that?

Anyway as others have stated this is more of VN than a game as your 'choices' barely qualify as such and in the latter half you aren't actually given any.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes