VN Others Completed Office Bully [v1.0] [Logan Scodini]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
This game consists of spamming skip button ->click here to continue time a hundred to see nothing happen besides couple repeat scenes that are garbage. The animation effort is a waste, it's executed poorly, looks shit and is laggy.
All the elements that make this game are wrong. Absolute time waste.
This is the authors 6th game and he seems to be getting worse?
THIS!

Nothing but grind and spam. Every update no new scenes (with FemPro).
It's a shame because the art is beautiful!

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Updates seem to be about 1 scene long and take somewhere between 5 and 10 minutes. I would't stress out if you don't have the very last update. I think I will wait for a few updates to build and then throw the dev. some $.

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
New version is out (0.16) really hope someone can link it, would really appreciate it <3

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I haven't seen .16 but I'm just going on a hunch... It's 5 minutes of content past .15. Nothing against the game, just don't expect to be playing for 15 or 20 minutes.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Developer's Notes -
(This will be a real Trainer, with a lot of Open-Ended Random content. Basically, you’ll be able to ignore the main storyline if you simply want to work and go out dancing with someone.

• You will have access to various outfits to equip (and underwear in the future too, I expect)
  • A Fully Visual Game, designed for mobile of PC.
  • A Variety of NPCs for you to play with (men and women) or not, depending on your tastes.)
---

This is all very wrong for the male route unless hes still doing the prologue. The female route is closer to the dev notes but is still very barebones and as others have said there's a hard limit on your cash so you can't buy anything. This is your bog standard Logan Scaldini game with choices that don't make much of a difference and characters and animations that are uncanny (those dolls eyes, those weird fish mouth BJ's that don't even touch the phallus, those creepy smiles) but better in the female route. It seems like he had some practice or bought some new morphs. Still glad we got an offline version, waiting for things to download constantly is a horrible practice.

Last edited:

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Developer's Notes -
(This will be a real Trainer, with a lot of Open-Ended Random content. Basically, you’ll be able to ignore the main storyline if you simply want to work and go out dancing with someone.

• You will have access to various outfits to equip (and underwear in the future too, I expect)
  • A Fully Visual Game, designed for mobile of PC.
  • A Variety of NPCs for you to play with (men and women) or not, depending on your tastes.)
---

This is all very wrong for the male route unless hes still doing the prologue. The female route is closer to the dev notes but is still very barebones and as others have said there's a hard limit on your cash so you can't buy anything. This is your bog standard Logan Scaldini game with choices that don't make much of a difference and characters and animations that are uncanny (those dolls eyes, those weird fish mouth BJ's that don't even touch the phallus, those creepy smiles) but better in the female route. It seems like he had some practice or bought some new morphs. Still glad we got an offline version, waiting for things to download constantly is a horrible practice.
The female route is what the game started with. All of the content in that path was released when the game was first announced. Since then it seems that path has been abandoned for the normal fetishes that this developer tends to favor (femdom, sissification, generally turning guys into bimbo women). If anyone else has played all the content here, it's pretty obvious that the story basically just follows the submissive route but makes a few adjustments for people who try to play more dominate paths. A similar practice has been done in previous games as well such as Dream Therapy. The story basically follows one specific path and has minor variations in dialog or scenes depending on choices made.

The female vs male paths play extremely differently as the female one seems to be like the notes hint at since you can have various people to interact with and have some choices on where to go and what to do, but the male path seems to be more kinetic novel style with limited significant choices making it basically nothing like these notes (except for maybe the second one...i mean it IS a visual game i guess).

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes