valet

Aug 13, 2017
Office bully v. 0.7 (win x64) 550 mb

it's out of date, download v. 0.8! ;)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So thinking i'll give this a try considering the lack of lesbian stuff around right now.

Is this actual lesbian or one of those that just has the tag but really means girls happen to touch while guy fucks them?

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I'm clearly missing something. hOw to get out of the sucking/handjob the 2 co-workers and licking the female co-worker? What more is there to do in this game. I have money enough but cannot go to any other place then the clothing shop and work (didnt upgrade yet)

LittleVexy

Jan 3, 2018
I'm clearly missing something. hOw to get out of the sucking/handjob the 2 co-workers and licking the female co-worker? What more is there to do in this game. I have money enough but cannot go to any other place then the clothing shop and work (didnt upgrade yet)
I believe that is why the game is only version 0.9...

I tried online version, and yes... besides three co-workers, there doesn't appear anything else. :\

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
sorry for the double post

Seems it's not a bug, only a "end of version" but there's no warning
the stats are all restrict : health (2), money (100), crown (200) and lust (100)
no need to loop play to reach 200 crown, the "go to the doctor" isn't in this release

As far I play for the moment, I don't see any lesbian scene (perhaps the tag is wrong), only masturbation and exhibition scene

So, for the moment the game repeat the sameS sceneS in loop until you reach all that max

The game seems promissing. The girl protagonist isn't afraid about sex (thanks !), the render are correct.
I'll wait for the next update to see what's really in the game

(sorry if I write mistakes, english isn't my langage)
The lesbian scenes are with her boss during the week (foot licking) and the secretary on Saturdays or Sundays (pussy licking).

Last edited:

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Any version updates to be found? What have happen from v.0.1.0 to v.0.8.0??
Some can be found on tfg
tfgames.site said:
v6. Added Scene 1-3 of the Man Story

v5. Added Scene 1-2 of the Man Story

v4. Added Optional Scene with Darryl in the Woman Story

v3. Added Scene 1-1 of Stallion or Sissy (Man Story)

v2. Added a Scene with Deirdre

bdrk88

Oct 20, 2016
did he finish any games? I played some before and it always seems to end after like 10 mins of gameplay and barely any content

Jun 8, 2017
upgraded from 0.2 to 0.8... no new content except for getting the male path caught up. Waste of time and super disappointing

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes