VN Others Completed Office Bully [v1.0] [Logan Scodini]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Aaah, thanks, that makes sense. The game directory structure was off yet familiar so I was confused there for a bit. Regardless, it seems to me Wine has no idea what to do with VNM games yet :(
I've played other VNM games that follow closer to Ren'py-like games. There are many 'features' that are unique to this game. No window mode and only auto-play being but two.

The company that develops RPGM and VNM is from Japan, I do believe, so the features built into the default VNM are from a Japanese view of what makes a good VN... I could be, and probably am, wrong in this assertion. ;)

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Changes in v0.2 has the MC giving Mark a BJ, licking Lin's pussy, and sticking the green dildo in her vagina (instead of using the yellow one orally as in v0.1). There's an image of her going down on her boss in this thread that I have not seen in the game. My guess is that it's in v0.3 which hasn't been posted here (yet). Version 0.2 also changed daily lust increase from 20 to 25.
didnt know, ty alot btw the strucutre of the game, i get it and accept it but some might not like it. i mean we get a choice, go go next, same, then same. NOT a critic just a reminder that gamers like diversity.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
i have no idea what to do? Masturbate, handjobs, blowjobs, licking but it keeps repeating

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That's because there's been pretty much no new content added in the past couple of versions.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Game is far to slow to play through again to check what was updated. I extracted the files and unless I remember it wrong there is a new scene in 0.3 with one of the girls using a dildo on you in your apartment and another one where you lick your bosses feet.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Unless 0.3 requires you to start over again with a new game, I never saw those two new scenes using my save from 0.2. Is there some trigger for that on a particular day?

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
It seems that the last two updates were pretty much placeholders. Still can't go above 200 conditioning or 100 money or advance the story. I think I'm done with this game for six months or so.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Unless 0.3 requires you to start over again with a new game, I never saw those two new scenes using my save from 0.2. Is there some trigger for that on a particular day?
I find the game tedious to play, not gonna do it just to find 2 scenes. But have an image each (had to convert them as the forum does not allow webp), if you want the rest just grab the asar plugin for 7zip and extract the app.asar in the resources folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: cellsase

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Oh, another game by Logan Scodini. ALLERT! RED ALLERT! STAY AWAY!

Most likely it will end like his usual work. Some great teaser and prologue, then you will get message to support him on Patreon, and then the game will never get finished. He has at least 7 unfinished or abandoned projects!
This the guy that made Personal Trainer? I’m seeing comments about a guy actually being a girl with tits and a wig, and remember seeing that game being the same.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
New version out for a few days on patreon. Also new public version out
Now also allows playing the male path. Not sure if public version has as much content as patreon, public only has a male starting scene. Version numbers should really be visible in game.

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Where is the bullying in this game? She’s just having fun with herself and her co-workers?

Reactions: araihs

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Where is the bullying in this game? She’s just having fun with herself and her co-workers?
You were the bully and are visiting a therapist and get a new chance with a new life so you wont get fired and sued.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes