• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Completed Office Bully [v1.0] [Logan Scodini]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

logan.scodini

Jun 10, 2017
I've released new game versions, since the version uploaded here (0.1) is really not up to the standard and was mostly an early release of the game mechanics. The new versions (v0.2 or v0.3) have sex scenes with a man and a woman.

logan.scodini Do you have 32 bit version of this game and Dream Therapy 3 by any chance somewhere? I tried to unpack app in resources folder like with Urban Voyeur (as it's uses the same Monogatari engine i believe) and play in browser from index.html, but unlike that other game after quick loading it just gives full black screen for some reason. indexOnline gives same result.
I'll be releasing the offline versions of Dream Therapy 1-2-3 sometime in the near future (probably on TFGameSite), so there won't be a need to try and unpack them. All versions will be available, including the 32 bits.

Oh yeah, they are the finished versions.

Even worse, to get to the good parts, you have to successfully pick the random "right" answers, and your reward is to discover that sex with the "woman" is a really with a guy with tits and long hair.
I think I should add this to DT3 description. It sounds more like a bad experience in a bar rather than a game, to be honest.

Redheads not his niche anymore? Guess she is being bullied which explains her dead eyed look.
What? I still manage to render redheads. But thanks for telling me about the lack of emotions in the renders; I'll be pushing them a bit more.

c1_0.jpg

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I've released new game versions, since the version uploaded here (0.1) is really not up to the standard and was mostly an early release of the game mechanics. The new versions (v0.2 or v0.3) have sex scenes with a man and a woman.

I'll be releasing the offline versions of Dream Therapy 1-2-3 sometime in the near future (probably on TFGameSite), so there won't be a need to try and unpack them. All versions will be available, including the 32 bits.

Good to know, i'll wait for those. I don't use tfgamesite, so had no idea your games are in there. There was also no link for online version that is on tfgamesite in description here, probably because the person who shared the game from patreon didn't know about it. The same with Dream Therapy. Playing online can be a little annoying with all those loading screens, but it's better than nothing. Who knows when we gonna get Office Bully 0.2\0.3 here, and for what platforms.

Last edited:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018

I think I should add this to DT3 description. It sounds more like a bad experience in a bar rather than a game, to be honest.

What? I still manage to render redheads. But thanks for telling me about the lack of emotions in the renders; I'll be pushing them a bit more.

View attachment 379831
My comment may have came out wrong. I should've said redhead "mc" instead and I would expect that "dead eye look" if they're being bullied. Despair is an emotion lol

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
Another soon to be abandoned game by the author. Spamming the internet with new games really gets boring fast, finish one before starting another. Won't even give it a try as i know i will have to stop right when it start to be interesting and will be looking for updates that never comes.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
To be fair he did finish one game, that was Concubine. When you play it it looks like solid wring, until part where you reach the end and you realize that you read a book, because every bit of chose you were left with, was a illusion like with telltale games. With dream therapy he got smart and divided in to chapters, there is like 3 of them now? Combine words count of those 3 is even less than 1/3 of concubine. On his defence, they do have renders so it take longer to produce but on other hand they game itself is horrible because now his player "choices" are just skipping scenes which transalete to player missing cg's - not getting other variants of them. This is one of authorse when I went from awe to ignoring rather quick. I like his writing, but he is making awful games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is the Dream Therapy game still being worked on? This has been good so far I really like the look of her boss ;) is there a quicker way at getting more money? and will the clothes get more daring when she the MC has been corrupted enough?

Reactions: Balloo

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Why is money capped at 100? That's stupid and makes it impossible to buy new clothes. And is the therapist accessible in v0.2 when you get to 200 progress (because she wasn't in v0.1)?

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Someday...I'll get to play the female bully doing the transforming...someday...yeah right. Hope people enjoy the game. :)

Salminar

Aug 26, 2018
To be fair he did finish one game, that was Concubine. When you play it it looks like solid wring, until part where you reach the end and you realize that you read a book, because every bit of chose you were left with, was a illusion like with telltale games. With dream therapy he got smart and divided in to chapters, there is like 3 of them now? Combine words count of those 3 is even less than 1/3 of concubine. On his defence, they do have renders so it take longer to produce but on other hand they game itself is horrible because now his player "choices" are just skipping scenes which transalete to player missing cg's - not getting other variants of them. This is one of authorse when I went from awe to ignoring rather quick. I like his writing, but he is making awful games.
Well with all the game he start do a few renders and abandon, he would have finished a second game. Ok renders are slow, but not so long either, i did a few with poser and Daz Studio, once the characters are correctly set up it's way faster. But going from a project to another, starting 20 games at the same time, you have no excuses. I think i tried 4 games of the author so far and concubine wan't in the list. The thing that is fun with writing his name everywhere like if he was Sid Meyer, is that you can track his unfinished work pretty easily. I'm on TF-Site too and you see him often in "New games" and very rarely in "Updated games", makes you understand it's not even worth giving it a try.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
That's it for this version? yes, no?
Changes in v0.2 has the MC giving Mark a BJ, licking Lin's pussy, and sticking the green dildo in her vagina (instead of using the yellow one orally as in v0.1). There's an image of her going down on her boss in this thread that I have not seen in the game. My guess is that it's in v0.3 which hasn't been posted here (yet). Version 0.2 also changed daily lust increase from 20 to 25.

Ninjaman2

Dec 4, 2018
Another soon to be abandoned game by the author. Spamming the internet with new games really gets boring fast, finish one before starting another. Won't even give it a try as i know i will have to stop right when it start to be interesting and will be looking for updates that never comes.
It is frustrating because Dream Therapy was AMAZING. :( The guy does good work and I imagine it is super time consuming to do things and from a creative level once you lose interest it can be hard to get back going. I doubt this is by any means a primary source of income.

Rycharde's Realm

Jan 17, 2018
Dislike the buttons to progress the game. I read slow (medical condition) and have to pause the game. Would appreciate the regular VN style, clicking anywhere on the screen to go on.

Other than that, keeping in mind I have just started the game, it looks good.

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
For some reason whole bottom part of the game text and menu flickers or sometimes buttons like pause start to change state constantly. If there are two rows of text and then next line has 1 row it also leaves old text in the background flickering. I am also surprised there isn't any option to run this game in windowed mode.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes