Mod Ren'Py Office Perks [v0.1.3] Walkthrough Mod [MurrayMods]

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Alas, I've found two more bugs causing crashes:
1) script_day_six, line 1777:
Jenny's name variable is closed with a round bracket rather than a square one.
2) script_day_nine, line 1234:
Jenny's name variable is spelled as "jjeny.n".
Hope this helps.

Reactions: ukalias

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Alas, I've found two more bugs causing crashes:
1) script_day_six, line 1777:
Jenny's name variable is closed with a round bracket rather than a square one.
2) script_day_nine, line 1234:
Jenny's name variable is spelled as "jjeny.n".
Hope this helps.
Very useful, thank you. Mod fixed and re-uploaded.

Lorddragon95

Jan 28, 2021
Got this error when called by Jenny in her office (if i click ignore it take the wrong choice and make me lose points with Jenny)

Thanks for your hard work

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_day_fourteen2.rpy", line 1608, in script
menu:
File "game/script_day_fourteen2.rpy", line 1628, in <module>
"Nah, she's just a fuck buddy. [ModGreen](Maria.Int +1 = [Mod1]/[Mod2]) [ModRed](Maria.Love = 0) (Maria's love path closed)" if maria.isFWB == True:
AttributeError: 'Person' object has no attribute 'isFWB'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "D:\0@GAME\Office Perks v0.1.2(Act2)-ENG\renpy\ast.py", line 1618, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\0@GAME\ Office Perks v0.1.2(Act2)-ENG\renpy\exports.py", line 1075, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\0@GAME\ Office Perks v0.1.2(Act2)-ENG\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\0@GAME\ Office Perks v0.1.2(Act2)-ENG\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
"Nah, she's just a fuck buddy. [ModGreen](Maria.Int +1 = [Mod1]/[Mod2]) [ModRed](Maria.Love = 0) (Maria's love path closed)" if maria.isFWB == True:

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
menu:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
menu:
File "D:\0@GAME\Office Perks v0.1.2(Act2)-ENG\renpy\ast.py", line 1618, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "D:\0@GAME\ Office Perks v0.1.2(Act2)-ENG\renpy\exports.py", line 1075, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "D:\0@GAME\ Office Perks v0.1.2(Act2)-ENG\renpy\python.py", line 1209, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\0@GAME\ Office Perks v0.1.2(Act2)-ENG\renpy\python.py", line 1202, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
My friend, I couldn't reproduce the error. On Windows PC, at least, the game runs fine. Anyway, I improved the behavior of the isFWB parameter because in DayTen it is assigned a value of 1 but then asks for True. This is not a problem that the Mod produced, in the original program this dichotomy already existed.
In many languages True/False is the same as 1/0 and in Renpy PC I understand that this criterion is respected hence the game works and I cannot reproduce the error in my environment.
I re-uploaded a corrected copy of the Mod. Perform a clean install of Office Perks, re-download the Mod and try DayFourteen again to see if it allows you to continue.

Reactions: Dr.XxL

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Will your mod turn this into a harem type game ?
Thanks for the mod BTW!
Tough decision! Up to and including this latest version it is not necessary. The game naturally allows the MC to date several LIs at the same time. I imagine that's going to change sooner rather than later. In this update Jenny highlighted her position, she is not interested in having a relationship and MC can date other women. I am sure that Maria and Eva think diatrametrically the opposite. I understand that with Haley and Nikki there is a possibility that they form their own trio with the MC.
I don't know how the developer will handle incompatible routes. Maybe in a couple of updates we will see a decision like the following:

- Choose Jenny (and Grace)
- Choose Maria
- Choose Eva
- Choose Nikki (and Haley)

If so, the Mod will most likely say: 'This is a life-changing decision' and 'Save here and pursue one route at a time' so as not to manipulate the dynamics of the game too much.
It is also possible that the Mod adds the 'MOD: All!' option. To be able to play all the routes in a single playthrough.
We will see...

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
All of the sudden, after the BJ from the Bass Player, the imagines just vanished, but worked fine up to that point. I'll just keep where I saved earlier that day, and leave it off there until the next update. Thank you for this, was a load of help before that.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I was surprised earlier when I stopped by and saw you had already posted the new update back in the end of Sept, but never the less, got that and it worked great for me. All caught back up with the Dev on this game. Thank you so very much for doing this!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: MurrayMods

MurrayMods

Modder
Nov 28, 2022
Seems the choices are marked wrong here. I only get the screaming if i ask about the standup

View attachment 4109034
Hello my friend,
That's right, you only get the shout if you choose the first option. But the image you show me is not from my Mod, in my Mod I only mark the second option in green, without comments in yellow, to save the MC an embarrassing moment. You may be using a generic Mod like 0x52 or some Mod from another modder.
In any case, my Mods wouldn't make that mistake.
Best regards,

Murray.