Officinina_Sopianae introduction

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Greetings Good People of F95!

I always liked adult games, and after years of thinking, a started to learn DAZ , rpgm and renpy for creating a game.

I have 3 project in my mind, and i would like to intorduce the first one in this december.

Dragon Orbs : This will be some kind of martial artist game (still don't know if I should put battle in it, or create it as a visual novel/walking sim) this will be a some kind of rip off with less creativity storywise. Main purpose of this project to learn game mechanics and DAZ render.

Overconfident: My renpy learning project also with daz about a story where thhe main protagoinst is too confident (no shit!) and this leads some unoftunate of events.

Tribal Ravel: My love child, the project i am thinking about in some month, almost a year is a game (probably) rpgm in a fantasy tribal enviroment.

After the first demo i'm gona do a poll about the games. I have a working laptop wich is not good enough for a lot of renders, but if the overall experience will be good enough i'm gonna upgrade to a better pc for these projects.

Later i will put some render to check the progress.

• Hey there
Reactions: Xanado

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
I hope to play your games soon that seem interesting to me I wish you the best of luck for the realization of these and future ones (y)

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Thank you guys!

The first few scenes are kinda ready. Have to make the rpg maker playable, and then i release it. No real sexual content first. The first project will be finished, you can take it as a promise.

Right now i am literally suffering with lights, and proper render setup.

Take care!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I hope to play your games soon that seem interesting to me I wish you the best of luck for the realization of these and future ones (y)
here is the first demo. Far from perfect. But I hope you enjoy it.