5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Aug 11, 2021
1.gif

Overview:
OgirlsArt is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations (and some comics) of original characters (with a splash of game characters from Resident Evil and Elden Ring). It includes impossible intercourse, extravagant belly bulging, endless ejaculations and even cum inflations. Revolves around mostly human males and monsters/werewolves, with a few futa actors as well.​

Updated: 2024-06-19
Artist: OgirlsArt -
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: Mostly 1080p
Content: 102 animations, 586 pictures
Length: 1h20min
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2024-06-20)
(downloading from torrent will break the file timestamps)
Download:
Animations: - - - -
Animation Shorts: - - - -
Images & Comics: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Emphasis is on the curation of the archive, specifically with use of naming tags for actors and sex scenes,
but most importantly, file timestamps that correspond with the actual release date of each video or image.

Every video is the original released one, but their filenames are not.
I use a custom filename tag system to quickly find stuff in my collections that looks like:

Both [Created] and [Modified] date of each file is set to the file's original release date on patreon/twitter, so sorting by date would be pretty easy and a huge QoL (for windows add the extra column 'date created' in explorer). Files are zipped so as to preserve the dates when downloaded.
Keep in mind that downloading the collection in torrent format will completely break the filedate metadata and will reset them to the time of download completion. Stick to the normal file sharing services if you don't want that.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I've seen this one, before. The videos are either short, or a short clip on loop to make it longer. The art style is interesting, but the scenes themsevles are generally just one offs that don't change. I think one or two have scene shifts? But I wouldn't swear on it.
Bland overall.

Reactions: ajakala

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Finally something good and worthwhile again. Thank you.

I've seen this one, before. The videos are either short, or a short clip on loop to make it longer. The art style is interesting, but the scenes themsevles are generally just one offs that don't change. I think one or two have scene shifts? But I wouldn't swear on it.
Bland overall.
You've probably only seen the shorts collection. The other animations download contains several full videos with beginning, middle and end, different angles and pan shots.

Reactions: Schattenjäger

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Perspective really does a lot. Her head looks twice the size of her ass and somehow equaling the mass of her entire leg.

Aug 11, 2021
Here's the torrent (2024-06-20) that compile files from OP (Right Click > Save As .torrent). Feel free to share it on any public trackers for more peers:
Keep in mind that unzipping the content and sharing in torrent format completely breaks the filedate metadata and resets them to the time of download completion (filedate sorting is a huge QoL and roughly half the point of this collection format).

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Keep in mind that unzipping the content and sharing in torrent format completely breaks the filedate metadata and resets them to the time of download completion (filedate sorting is a huge QoL and roughly half the point of this collection format).
Not much choice since it's mostly hash based with torrent so you lose every peers in the swarm with a zip as it isn't the exact same file (so slower speed and limited).

Luckily, recent 3D software add a encoding marking directly in the metadata which is different of the date of download / creation or modification, so that may only be an issue for older video when that marking wasn't done on export unlike the recent one.

Cocom76k

Feb 20, 2024
View attachment 3751495

Overview:
OgirlsArt is a 3D artist who makes short and medium-length animations (and some comics) of original characters (with a splash of game characters from Resident Evil and Elden Ring). It includes impossible intercourse, extravagant belly bulging, endless ejaculations and even cum inflations. Revolves around mostly human males and beasts/werewolves, with a few futa actors as well​

Updated: 2024-06-19
Artist: OgirlsArt -
Censorship: No
Language: None
Resolution: Mostly 1080p
Content: 102 animations, 586 pictures
Length: 1h20min
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Torrent (2024-06-20)
(downloading from torrent will break the file timestamps)
Download:
Animations: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Animation Shorts: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Images & Comics: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3751613 View attachment 3751647 View attachment 3751648 View attachment 3751649 View attachment 3751650 View attachment 3751651 View attachment 3752006 View attachment 3752009 View attachment 3752008
Do you have the uncensored version of this scene "Izzy x Professor, The Professor, Full CEN - Fingering, Legs Spread Missionary, Kissing."
P.S
I too use a similar tag system to organise my stash.

Aug 11, 2021
Do you have the uncensored version of this scene "Izzy x Professor, The Professor, Full CEN - Fingering, Legs Spread Missionary, Kissing."
P.S
I too use a similar tag system to organise my stash.
No, there isn't one. Because the creator uses camera angles to obscure spicy details in some of his latest work, this exact scene is only available in this format (for now).

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
From the model design to the robotic movements to the herky-jerky framerate, this has got to be one of the last realistic things I've seen here in the animation section - honestly it feels like what the creator was going for wasn't realism or even cartoon verisimilitude, but the hyper-unreality of Rankin-Bass stop motion puppets. So all that being said... why is it hot af?

Aug 11, 2021
This is a very nice collection with unique models. I love it. Thank you. Few questions for you. (time to get nerdy :geek:). TL;DR Huge ass wall of text incoming:

Do you set the date-modified for each file? Just curious. Why not use the date the file was actually created? Found by right-clicking and scrolling to 'media created'. I think this is the quicktime create date. Sometimes files don't have these, and the dates are stored elsewhere in the metadata under 'track or content create' dates. There's a lot of places file dates can be stored actually. I think all of the files in this collection have dates set properly.

Sometimes files have no creation metadata whatsoever, in which case doing what you're doing makes sense. However, you can also insert that date into the 'quicktime, content, track, etc.' create dates so that, even if somebody downloads from torrent or modifies the file by changing the title, tags, or whatever, the date will remain unchanged, and windows will still sort by date properly. Example below:

Media Create Date on left ('hardcoded' in file, won't change by copying / modifying)
vs
Date Modified on right (not 'hardcoded', will change simply by altering any file properties)

View attachment 3757511 View attachment 3757628

Also, wouldn't it be easier to tag your files using the tagging system? Instead of having a 200 character long file name, you can put tags in the file itself using the windows tagging system. Each tag you create is remembered by windows, so you can easily tag multiple files very quickly. They also work well with windows search function. This is how I do it for my own personal collections. And if people don't like the tags, they can easily be deleted all at once by right-clicking all files and removing the tags properties.

View attachment 3757631

And do we really need to know that these girls are getting fucked by 'dudes or doods'? The primary characters are important to name, not the random guys fucking them, in my opinion. Just some thoughts. Honestly, it's cool as hell what you're doing, trying to keep collections tagged and organized (bordering on my OCD tendencies even), but these file names are killing me. :LOL:
First of all thanks for your interest, I really do appreciate any feedback and/or criticism.

To address your remarks (equally big wall of text incoming, behind a spoiler ofc):

I've been working on this personal project for 4 years now, but I am still learning and still interested to hear about other people's opinions. I'll always be glad to talk about it more and get nerdy :geek:
Thanks again!

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Perhaps use "male" instead of dude. There has to be a distinction between those and character x monster, futa, tentacles, etc.
There is always a distinction between all those categories in my archives. Male is too generic a term. A monster can be a male monster or a futa monster. But a dude is always a dude. An unnamed token human male actor (see point 4. in the spoiler above in post #17). As a last resort you can easily batch rename your whole collection with whatever token human male name you'd like (Advanced Renamer is a fantastic program for this and it's totally free)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote